Christmas Dream cruisers: Dec 1st on the Disney Dream

IWISHFORDISNEY

<font color=darkorchid>Cant get enough of the mous
Hi just wondering if any other DISers will be on our cruise and if we can do a meet up or fish extenders. I hope I did this correctly. Hi everyone we are so excited this is our first cruise and our family is going for our 25th anniversary.

Liz and Gene with our little jedis Ethan 12 and Jack 6

Will be on this cruise with my in laws. Myself, DH and DS13. DS18 starts college in the fall so this will be our first family trip without him. I may be crying the whole trip. Will chat with my DS and see what he thinks about FEs but I think he would get a kick out of it.

My family will be!! It's our first cruise, and it will be myself, DH and DD who will be 4 by then. We will be heading to Disney World after as well! I'm so excited, but this is the longest wait for a vacation as we are usually September travelers.

Hi! My family will be on this cruise. Me, DH, DD1 who will be 4 by then, and DS who will have just turned 3. I am expecting DD2 in April, but she probably will be staying behind with grandparents This is our first cruise and our first Disney experience period! So please forgive me if I ask tons of questions over these next 9 or so months. We are super excited and can't wait for it to be December.

I don't know too much about FEs but am definitely interested in doing them.

We selected this cruise to celebrate our daughter's graduation from skin care school in November. This will be my wife and my 8th DCL cruise and our daughter's 6th DCL cruise. It will be over 7.5 years since our last cruise and this will be our first time sailing on the Dream. My wife has some medical issues and we are trusting she will be up to traveling, I am keeping my fingers crossed. By cruise time I will be 62, my DW 63 and our DD 27. I think we will pass on the FE for this cruise, have done some in the past and they are fun.

Last edited:
Our daughter went to work yesterday and requested the first week of December off but was told these are blackout dates and could not have this week off. I just got off the phone with DCL and changed our sailing to April 2018. Have a great cruise everyone!!!

Joining the thread! This will be our 5th DCL cruise - looking forward to a weekend getaway and celebrating DH's birthday. just the two of us - DH 54 and me, 52. our first two cruises were with kids; our last 2 without - and we must admit we enjoy the adults-only areas of the DCL ships and the quality entertainment. DH doesn't know we're going yet - going to be a surprise!

Hello Everyone!
I love the DIS Forums and we've also created a Facebook Group for this cruise. I'm including the link below if you would like to join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1774993646054025/

If you'd like to sign up for the Fish Extender, provided is the Google Doc. We're currently working on filling up Group 2...yay!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wU0arGMcDPtdrqU1KydoyZUUsDLJBKmAt7RBofoTR90/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like to participate in the Ornament Exchange, provided is the link as well:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lwl-EA6jRa8iUEffMXeRsujHuEGgGf4g3G0eJXagD_4/edit?usp=sharing

Both Google Doc links are easily editable on a desktop computer or using the Sheets App on your mobile device.

PLEASE do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!!!
Looking forward to meeting everyone on the cruise : )

Hi just wondering if any other DISers will be on our cruise and if we can do a meet up or fish extenders. I hope I did this correctly. Hi everyone we are so excited this is our first cruise and our family is going for our 25th anniversary.

Liz and Gene with our little jedis Ethan 12 and Jack 6

Hi!
I love the DIS Forums and we've also created a Facebook Group for this cruise. I'm including the link below if you would like to join:

If you'd like to sign up for the Fish Extender, provided is the Google Doc. We're currently working on filling up Group 2...yay!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wU0arGMcDPtdrqU1KydoyZUUsDLJBKmAt7RBofoTR90/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like to participate in the Ornament Exchange, provided is the link as well:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lwl-EA6jRa8iUEffMXeRsujHuEGgGf4g3G0eJXagD_4/edit?usp=sharing

Both Google Doc links are easily editable on a desktop computer or using the Sheets App on your mobile device.
Please let me know if you have any questions!

-Grace

Hi!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

-Grace

Grace,

I submitted our names onto the google docs for the Ornament exchange, can you give me some idea as to what it is other that an xmas ornament exchange. is it delivered like fish extenders/homemade or store bought. New to the Ornament exchange

Thanks
Bill

Hi Bill,
Thank you for signing up. Provided below is some additional information. Ornaments can be made or store bought.

About: In celebration of the Disney Dream Cruise line Very Merry Christmas celebration, we have set up an Ornament Exchange. If you would like to participate, add your contact info below. Minimum is to share 1 ornament per cabin, but if you would like to give each member in the cabin an ornament, feel free to!
(Ex. if 10 cabins sign up, that's a minimum of 10 ornaments to share)
If you have separate families in the same cabin, please feel free to list individual family names.
About 100 days from the cruise date, we can review and decide as a group if we want to make ornaments for all cabins to be delivered to each cabin, or arrange for a "white elephant" exchange.

Hi Bill,
Thank you for signing up. Provided below is some additional information. Ornaments can be made or store bought.

About: In celebration of the Disney Dream Cruise line Very Merry Christmas celebration, we have set up an Ornament Exchange. If you would like to participate, add your contact info below. Minimum is to share 1 ornament per cabin, but if you would like to give each member in the cabin an ornament, feel free to!
(Ex. if 10 cabins sign up, that's a minimum of 10 ornaments to share)
If you have separate families in the same cabin, please feel free to list individual family names.
About 100 days from the cruise date, we can review and decide as a group if we want to make ornaments for all cabins to be delivered to each cabin, or arrange for a "white elephant" exchange.

Grace,

I have to drop out of the Ornament exchange and find the one for my cruise.... I accidentally entered the one after mine. Sorry

Hi, I am new to this and going on first Disney cruise. So so excited. I would really like to join the fish extender thing. Could anyone tell me how to do this.? Thanks for your help

Hello everyone,

This is our first Disney cruise and would love to join the Fish Extender activity. I already sign up at the google Doc. Just wanted to know when do you get the updated list? So we will get the correct number of family member and the stateroom (I know sometimes you wanted to change your stateroom At last the minute) .
Thanks

We will be traveling on Disney dream on December 1st also. This will be our second Disney Cruise. I would like to participate in the fish extender (ornament exchange) also

Just found out about FE. Looks like I am late to do this on this cruise, but it is acceptable to still leave FE gifts even if not part of the FE group? I like to draw, so may make a few disney type drawings to leave in your FE if that is okay.

Just found out about FE. Looks like I am late to do this on this cruise, but it is acceptable to still leave FE gifts even if not part of the FE group? I like to draw, so may make a few disney type drawings to leave in your FE if that is okay.

This is called Pixie Dusting and is often encouraged. I say go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter