Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinners

I don't think so. I know that for Thanksgiving several will add traditional offerings or meals, however I have never seen anything for Christmas. There really is not a "special" American Christmas Day meal, so you could book the restaurant that comes closest to your own traditional meal.

I agree with @Nancyg56 There is no “traditional Christmas meal. If you are looking for 2018 I urge you to book soon. ADR booking for Christmas has been open for a bit already.

I agree with @Nancyg56 There is no “traditional Christmas meal. If you are looking for 2018 I urge you to book soon. ADR booking for Christmas has been open for a bit already.
I know. The ADR's get scooped up quickly if they are for the more popular restaurants at "normal" dining times.

Yes, they offer a special Christmas menu on Christmas Day at some restaurants! We ate a family style Christmas Day dinner at Wilderness Lodge last year... food was amazing, traditional turkey dinner! I have booked it again this year! You can find this on the Disney Dining Website... this year you can find "Christmas Menus" at Ale and Compass, Beirgarten, Rose and Crown, Sanaa and Whispering Canyon Cafe...

Like the PP mentioned, check the website for Christmas Menus. Normally it is just a handful of restaurants that offer something different on Christmas Day. Thank goodness ... because I hate turkey :rotfl:and if all of WDW switched to turkey and cranberry sauce on Christmas Day I might have to rethink my vacation plans.

Seriously, it is a wonderful time of the year to be at WDW. You will have an awesome trip and there are lots of Christmas and holiday things to enjoy. It really is best to make your ADRs ahead of time. You can always swap things around later if you need to, but that gives you a good guarantee of certain meals.

Can someone please share the link to the specific area of the WDW website that has the Christmas menus?

I looked, but I didn't see it. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter