Christmas for Young adult guys

I see lots of threads for younger kids and girls, but I have 2 sons. It is hard to shop for boys! I welcome any ideas. We do Christmas big at our house. Neither are into hunting or professional sports.

One of my sons is 18 and living on campus at college. He is studying Engineering and loves all things Pink Floyd and Roller Coasters.

The other is 21 and living at home while going to college. He is Studying Chemistry and loves Working out, League of Legends and mostly EDM music.

Both of them love listening to Music, computers, and Disney trips. We usually stick an iTunes card in their stockings.

I have started on their Christmas but would love ideas from other people for gifts and stocking stuffers. They do not ask for much. My husband and I splurged on Airpod Pro's for all 4 of us (We found them on sale at Costco). My youngest has had Beats for 2 years and is super careful with them and my oldest listens to music and podcasts 24 hours a day, so we know this will be a good gift for both of them. And we have gotten some clothes for each of them: Thick socks, sherpa lined sweat pants, nice shirts.

What is everyone else getting for the young men in their lives?

I see lots of threads for younger kids and girls, but I have 2 sons. It is hard to shop for boys! I welcome any ideas. We do Christmas big at our house. Neither are into hunting or professional sports.

One of my sons is 18 and living on campus at college. He is studying Engineering and loves all things Pink Floyd and Roller Coasters.

The other is 21 and living at home while going to college. He is Studying Chemistry and loves Working out, League of Legends and mostly EDM music.

Both of them love listening to Music, computers, and Disney trips. We usually stick an iTunes card in their stockings.

I have started on their Christmas but would love ideas from other people for gifts and stocking stuffers. They do not ask for much. My husband and I splurged on Airpod Pro's for all 4 of us (We found them on sale at Costco). My youngest has had Beats for 2 years and is super careful with them and my oldest listens to music and podcasts 24 hours a day, so we know this will be a good gift for both of them. And we have gotten some clothes for each of them: Thick socks, sherpa lined sweat pants, nice shirts.

What is everyone else getting for the young men in their lives?

My 18 year old son also loves music. He has a spotify account, he loves it! It's a subscription music app, students get half price (I think)

What about something for their cars?

Young men are hard to shop for. I'll be watching this thread as well :)

My brother is 23 and he’s tough to shop for. In the past I’ve got him nice hoodies, socks, gift cards to his favorite fast food restaurants, hair wax(or other hair products), slippers, candy, multi tool key chain thing, tool kit for his car, phone case, wallet, Bluetooth speaker, and other things like that. I like searching Pinterest for ideas.

Gift cards for food? Chipotle, Wendys, burger place near campus? Boys and food usually mix well! New backpacks? Mechanical pencils/lead for stocking stuffer. Hot Topic has some Pink Floyd t's and a couple album cover jigsaw puzzles. Gloves for lifting weights? New sneakers? Jeans? Spotify/netflix subscription? AAA membership for potential vehicle mishaps? Paintball gc?

These are my go to gifts for hard to shop for guys: A hard sided wallet, like Flipside. It's less bulky than a traditional wallet and has a gadget vibe to it. A 3 month membership to a car wash, especially if you live somewhere with snow. A Yeti travel mug. An oversized version of a favorite snack, 1 lb reese cup, etc or a large quantity of their favorite food for comedic effect. I've wrapped sixteen 12 packs of a favorite soda before. Something nostalgic from childhood-a funko pop version of a favorite character, a quilt made of old school/sport/vacation t-shirts. nerf guns.

I've always thought Man Crates look like a fun gift. They have a bunch of different themed boxes that might fit what they're into.

If the older son is into beer, maybe a beer making kit? It's related to chemistry in a fun way.

I'm a casual World of Warcraft gamer so I always appreciate a gift card to purchase my monthly game time (not sure if LoL works the same!)

I second food gift cards. Always seem to be a good gift, especially in college.

I have 2 ds's, 17 and 20 by Christmas.

My 17 yr old wants an Occulus VR set, but is on the fence about "asking" for it because he wants cash for clothes too. He will get one or the other as his big gift.
I did get him a phone sanitizer, and will most likely get my other ds one as well.
Cologne- a gift set so he can have different scents, he really likes to smell good and I have no problem getting him good cologne if it means I don't have to smell Axe in my house :laughing:
He has beats, airpods and last year I got him a nice JBL speaker that he uses a lot outside, that may be an idea for your ds.

My 20 yr old, who is the hardest to shop for isn't asking for anything as usual.
My first idea is cash, but I do like to give gifts under the tree too. He's still away at school and not working so he's going through his savings. He'll probably just want the cash.
I am definitely upgrading some of his tools that he got when he started school. Just a couple of small things.
Phone sanitizer (maybe, probably)
He likes making music and I know uses a basic software program to do it because the full one is too expensive. Upgrading that for him and maybe a mixing board too is another idea.
Does your ds like to make his own music?

I'm making my older ds a craft beer advent calendar and a funky soda one for my younger ds.
For their stockings I do fun and practical things, and higher end bath and body stuff.
charging cords
screen cleaners
beef jerky
favorite candy or weird candy
body wash/deodorant
beard grooming stuff for one
hair sculpting cream for the other
fast food and gas cards

Check out pinterest, there are tons of stocking stuffer ideas for guys there

Sounds like you have a pretty good start, already. I have no idea what I'm doing for my 17 year old this year, so far the only thing he's expressed interest in is some manga books.

Idk if your son who is into rollercoasters would be interested but you can get some very cool models at this site
https://www.coasterdynamix.com/collections/nano-coasterskind of a fun and inexpensive thing to give

Does your L of L fan have a large computer mouse/gaming desk pad? My son got one this year and loves it
Amazon has a League one here
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZTPD24K?tag=giftunicorn-20and a fun mug here
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HDYSL9N?tag=giftunicorn-20
Thank you! It is in my Amazon cart!

I have 2 ds's, 17 and 20 by Christmas.

My 17 yr old wants an Occulus VR set, but is on the fence about "asking" for it because he wants cash for clothes too. He will get one or the other as his big gift.
I did get him a phone sanitizer, and will most likely get my other ds one as well.
Cologne- a gift set so he can have different scents, he really likes to smell good and I have no problem getting him good cologne if it means I don't have to smell Axe in my house :laughing:
He has beats, airpods and last year I got him a nice JBL speaker that he uses a lot outside, that may be an idea for your ds.

My 20 yr old, who is the hardest to shop for isn't asking for anything as usual.
My first idea is cash, but I do like to give gifts under the tree too. He's still away at school and not working so he's going through his savings. He'll probably just want the cash.
I am definitely upgrading some of his tools that he got when he started school. Just a couple of small things.
Phone sanitizer (maybe, probably)
He likes making music and I know uses a basic software program to do it because the full one is too expensive. Upgrading that for him and maybe a mixing board too is another idea.
Does your ds like to make his own music?

I'm making my older ds a craft beer advent calendar and a funky soda one for my younger ds.
For their stockings I do fun and practical things, and higher end bath and body stuff.
charging cords
screen cleaners
beef jerky
favorite candy or weird candy
body wash/deodorant
beard grooming stuff for one
hair sculpting cream for the other
fast food and gas cards

Check out pinterest, there are tons of stocking stuffer ideas for guys there
My son used to play guitar, so he may really like that. I will look into it Thanks

My boys are 23,25,25 (as well as ds10 & ds13) really like experiences. I got groupons for kayaking, escape room etc.
Along with that I'm buying them stuff for thier cars like seat covers and a bag that goes on top of the car.

My 20 something is a gamer so headphones break and/or some device usually needs upgrade or replacement so that's usually the big thing and this year is no different, his headphones are going so
*Sennheiser 600.
*Platinum Genuine American Leather Folio Case for Apple was a big hit last year.
*Crunchyroll subscription if someone likes anime, I have been watching Deathnote, Vineland Saga and Kimetsu No Yaiba with him and it's been enjoyable.
*Nice fragrance is always a win and this year there have been nice sales at the bigger stores online.
*Curriously, he asked for some shaving items so I went with "Art of Shaving Sandalwood Medium." Seems pricey but razors are a fortune now so if a razor where he puts in his own blades works it's a win, I got him a bunch of blades from amazon too. The scent is really nice, I checked. Be careful with the sizes though because in the reviews some people say the really smaller kits are unacceptably small.

Idk if your son who is into rollercoasters would be interested but you can get some very cool models at this site
https://www.coasterdynamix.com/collections/nano-coasterskind of a fun and inexpensive thing to give

Does your L of L fan have a large computer mouse/gaming desk pad? My son got one this year and loves it
Amazon has a League one here
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZTPD24K?tag=giftunicorn-20and a fun mug here
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HDYSL9N?tag=giftunicorn-20
Do you have one of these coasters? My boys would love it.. they kept asking for the lego one that cost $300 that's not happening. I like the under $50... I know they are little but that's a good thing

I have two nephews I buy for that are 17 and 20. Granted, I'm only spending $50-60 and not an entire Christmas. I got Under Armour shirts on a deal of the day on Amazon back over the summer and plan to pair it with a giftcard to their favorite restaurant or store, or cash. They also both love fishing so if something was to pop up related to fishing (that I actually understand, I am lost in that world) I could go that route instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!