Christmas Gift Yummies??

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Any ideas for Disney yummies that could be ordered for Christmas gifts? I was dreaming of a Gideon's cookie, but they don't ship - boohoo!

Thanks!!!

Good question but I don't see anything. Do you like to bake yourself? If so maybe one of the Disney cooking books along with a batch of cookies you made as a sample? Only other thing that comes to mind would be a cute Disney Mug with Joffrey's Disney Kona coffee, as in if you can't go to the Poly bring the Poly to you.

Any ideas for Disney yummies that could be ordered for Christmas gifts? I was dreaming of a Gideon's cookie, but they don't ship - boohoo!

Thanks!!!
Disney won't ship food items either. Unless you find something online.

My supermarket has Mickey Bars (as in the ice cream kind) - or at least they did this summer. I haven't checked lately, I presume they still do!

There are also Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers available in many grocery stores.

Good question but I don't see anything. Do you like to bake yourself? If so maybe one of the Disney cooking books along with a batch of cookies you made as a sample? Only other thing that comes to mind would be a cute Disney Mug with Joffrey's Disney Kona coffee, as in if you can't go to the Poly bring the Poly to you.

OHHH I love this and I am so stealing it... Thanks a bunch...

I going to get a Disney cookbook and some cookie cutters, and other small kitchen items this should finish off my DD Christmas... I needed one more idea... and she loves coffee... perfect...

Not Mickey shaped but their Mickey rice crispies are made by Selma's. So you can order from there. Same taste just different shape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter