Christmas In July!! Received T-shirt But......

Pam

DIS Veteran
I don't know who to thank! There was no note or DIS'er name on the package but it's from Florida!!

And I hit the "Mother Lode", so to speak!! I received a great lime green Florida t-shirt! But wait - there's more: I also got a yellow thermal cup w/lid and straw and packed in it was a Marlins tennis shoe keychain, a package of pencils from the Hurricanes, University of Miami, a Florida Marlins magnet, and an orange Florida beanie bear!!

So....... a great, big, huge THANKS to my mysterious DIS t-shirt exchanger!! Everything is just wonderful and very much appreciated!!
Pam

Sounds like a really cool T-shirt package, Pam! I'm glad you finally got yours! :)

If you don't hear from the sender, you could PM Bouncy and ask her who it was. She said on another post she was going to a UK DIS meet this weekend, but will be back Monday.

I thought the same thing, Carol! If no one answers this post, I will PM Bouncy on Monday!
Pam

Pam I was your partner. Sorry it took so long but I was in bed for most of the time and in a wheelchair when I was out of bed. Shattered my ankle May 19. Finally supposed to start physical therapy next week. Hope you enjoy it. The thermal cup is Tupperware naturally.

Talking Hands,
I LOVED everything! Wow - what a surprise and treat I had opening that box. I was mailing out work stuff at the post office and filling out the bulk mailing forms (which can be tedious and time consuming!) so I proceeded to rip into your box at the counter while the Postal Worker was determining the weights of the paper.

I attracted the attention of everyone - they were all oohing and aahing my wonderful presents and were amazed that they were from someone I had never met!!:D :D

Thanks again!
Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter