Christmas in Orlando

cantoine

Don't just fly soar
My family and I are spending Christmas and New Years in Orlando. I am looking for fun things to do and places to eat. We have a crazy schedule but to give you an idea we are looking at

December 23-December 28- No disney parks

December 29-January 2- Will be in Disney parks with Girl Scout Troop

January 3- Renewing our Wedding Vows @ Disney

We are looking to do things not in Universal or Disney for December 23-December 28. We will be staying on Disney Property the entire time as we are DVC owners but we will have a car so getting around is not an issue. We want to take our kids to do other things other than Disney and Universal as we frequent them alot.

Possibly. We are open to anything outside of Universal and Disney for that week. We have 4 kiddos. Ages 14-Age 6

https://www.marriott.com/hotel-info...ntion-center/gaylord-christmas/csyr9pd/ice.mi
Note: All content contained in this site was valid for this past 2018 holiday season. Sign Up
external_icon.gif
and be the first to know what we have in store for 2019!

Christmas at Gaylord Palms
ICE!® featuring A CHRISTMAS STORY™
ICE! is back at Gaylord Palms with an all-new theme featuring the beloved classic holiday movie A Christmas Story. Watch this hilarious family tale come to life through interactive ice sculptures and displays. Experience iconic scenes such as The Old Man’s Major Award, Aunt Clara’s pink nightmare and the ultimate triple dog dare at the school’s flagpole. Everything is hand-carved from two million pounds of ice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!