• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas questions

DVCDAD

DIS Veteran/Grand Poobah...Been there,Done that...
We are heading to OKW the last week in November and Vero the first week of December. Will the resorts and WDW be geared up and decorated for Christmas yet?

Thanks!

We haven't done VB, but were at OKW last year the 1st week in December. They were decorated, at least as much as they do at OKW (basically just the Hospitality House area). Some folks staying there bring their own lights and decorations for their patios & rooms.

I'm not sure about Vero but my guess is yes. WDW will be in the Christmas spirit for sure! The Osborne lights and the Candlelight Processional will be going and you may even hit a Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

All the resorts on Disney property will have their decorations up the first week of December. It's well worth it to go visit the resorts to see how they look. The Grand Floridian has the BEST Gingerpeople cookies by the way!! All the parks have their decorations up as well. I haven't been to VB yet so I cannot answer that part. You'll have a great time though!!

DVC Eeyore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter