Christmas Refillable popcorn buckets availability?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by VeronicaZS, Nov 1, 2018.

1. VeronicaZS

VeronicaZS Mouseketeer

Any reports on Christmas buckets being available in the parks yet? Last year we went during Jersey week and they were still distributing the Halloween design at the beginning of our trip. I am determined to get a Christmas one this year. (Just the normal one)

2. rteetz

rteetz Rumors and News Moderator Moderator

I haven’t heard anything. The Christmas decor just started going up last night.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. rteetz

Looks like they are out!

Per BlogMickey

2ABB205C-9A2D-48EA-9D6F-624599DB6624.jpeg

5. FCDub

FCDub DIS Veteran

Oh, it's the same one as last year, just a different sweater color? Bummer.

mster425 likes this.
  6. VeronicaZS

VeronicaZS Mouseketeer

Adorable but I want the regular one. Now that we are beyond a stroller I am the unwilling pack mule and I need something more streamlined. Fingers crossed that it is available on Saturday at MK, my 3 boys (and parents) love popcorn I am pretty sure we made our money back a few times over on refills last trip.

7. pixieprincess925

pixieprincess925 I can't get to Disney soon enough!

Is the regular popcorn bucket still available? or is Christmas Pluto still the only option? Anybody there that knows?

8. RachaelA

RachaelA DIS Veteran

No Christmas buckets here that I’ve seen at Epcot.

9. KornBred

KornBred Mouseketeer

I also saw on Facebook that these buckets are available at HS & AK. Happy hunting!

EDIT: Originally wrote this at 2 PM but as we were Headed to the Frontierland train station around 3:40 PM we saw at the popcorn cart to the left of the entrance for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad that they had the Pluto buckets for sale. So I picked me one up and saved a trip to one of the other two parks that I thought had them. So we are ready for Xmas now!!!

15F8CEF5-F971-4F56-826A-380A6B841A21.jpeg 36B53EBF-059C-4948-82DF-B267DA7E6F29.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  10. MinnieMommyof2

MinnieMommyof2 Mouseketeer

So you pay the price for the bucket, is it then free popcorn the rest of the trip?

Edited- just zoomed in and saw the $2 charge. Hmm.

11. rteetz

I got the Pluto bucket! Glad is came out while I was here.

Ladyfish77 and KornBred like this.
  12. bellecee

bellecee Earning My Ears

$2 for popcorn is good though! I'll probably be carrying my popcorn bucket around every day at the parks :P

MinnieMommyof2 likes this.
  13. MinnieMommyof2

MinnieMommyof2 Mouseketeer

My little girls love popcorn. Is it all one flavor, butter? Or Is there a variety, like kettle?

14. VeronicaZS

VeronicaZS Mouseketeer

That is the idea, one of the few Disney perks that actually does save us money!! Since I will be carting it around all week I would prefer the regular bucket. I think this was last years.
    upload_2018-11-1_21-50-42.jpeg

tinkerbella16 and RangerPooh like this.
  15. yulilin3

yulilin3 Disney Freak Moderator

I just came back from mk, only saw the Pluto one and the regular, non holiday, one

rteetz likes this.
  16. randumb0

randumb0 Party at Mickey's

The flavor is butter in ever park except for Epcot. In Epcot you can get maple in Canada or stop at the stand outside of Figment and you can choose from butter, sour cream & chives, buffalo bleu cheese or cheddar

17. jemlover

jemlover Mouseketeer

I hope they still have the Pluto buckets when we get down there the end of November. I saw last year's version on a Dis post and was hoping they would have them this year. I'll buy this one to take home and get a regular bucket for DH to refill. I wouldn't want to carry the Pluto bucket on rides.

18. Lovemytibetan

Lovemytibetan Earning My Ears

Has anyone seen a Mickey Christmas popcorn bucket?

19. Meriweather

Meriweather Being a Nana is my superpower

I already have Pluto with the different color sweater, don't really want another.
    Would also prefer just the regular bucket.....I have the Halloween one and one from the cruise line.

20. VeronicaZS

VeronicaZS Mouseketeer

No sign of Christmas buckets at MK on 11/3 or HS on 11/4. I will have to suck it up and get whatever design they have at Epcot today. We are missing our Disney popcorn!

21. rteetz

I could’ve swore I saw them at MK on Sunday. I wasn’t there long though. They definitely had them at AK today.