Christmas Resort Walkthroughs

I believe it was last year maybe that Craig, Ryno and Kylie did a vlog looking at the decorations at the deluxe Epcot resorts. I wouldn't necessarily call it a walk through, but they showed a lot of the key displays.

I believe it was last year maybe that Craig, Ryno and Kylie did a vlog looking at the decorations at the deluxe Epcot resorts. I wouldn't necessarily call it a walk through, but they showed a lot of the key displays.
That sounds nice and will look out the video, but I’d love to see a full comparison between resorts. When we visit during the Christmas season we love to do our own tour!

this is a great idea. I used to go during the holiday season and I tried to hit as many resorts as possible. almost better than visiting the parks.

That sounds nice and will look out the video, but I’d love to see a full comparison between resorts. When we visit during the Christmas season we love to do our own tour!

There’s plenty of walkthroughs on YouTube, just search the resort you’re interested in & the word Christmas. They’re not the dis, but you can see the resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts