Christmas shopping- Has anyone started?

I decided I'm not shopping for dd17 this year. She is too picky and I had to return every thing I bought her for her birthday. So I suggested we give her a budget and she shops for herself. She was happy with that suggestion and it took one less worry off me.
I take a similar approach with my girls. I have my DD18 take my SD11 out for a girls day; they go to the stores and take pics of what they like then report back to me with the pics/stores/sizes, etc (and I throw in a few bucks so they can eat lunch out). Then I’ll choose a few items for each girl. They’re both old enough now where they have their own tastes and it takes the guess work out for me. I still like to get a couple things for them outside this “list” but those are safe items I know they’d like. As far as clothes, shoes, bedding, or room decor, this is the only way I’ll do it now, and everyone is happy!

Was able to finish up 1 nephew this weekend and got DD her xmas Eve PJ's. I also go the pups in our family a Doggie Advent Calendar from Sams Club for $9.95.

Got this in an email.
Save 25% off a single toy at Target. (Exclusions apply)
Text TOY to Target on your phone for coupon.

Bought DS a Ryan’s Toy Review Jumbo Mystery Egg which is currently on sale for $34.99 and got the additional 25% off it. :thumbsup2

Hit up Target’s Buy 2 get 1 free Books, Movies and Games sale. I’m an avid online shopper but I hate that they made this online only. Going through fifty pages of board games is way harder than going over and having a look. I think their objective is to get you to do the pick up thing but why would I do that if I can have it shipped?

Did four separate orders to get the best bang for my buck. Three movies, three video games, three board games and three handheld games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter