Christmas Vacation??

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Considering the state of affairs everywhere. do you all think that the week of (DEC 22 - 29)Christmas will still be a very, very crowded time at DW?

I know I have read previous posts that this is one of the more busier times of the year, so I am looking for opinions.

Thanks and have a great night.

I personally think it will still be very crowded. That time of year is one of the only times that some families can get time off of work and school.

I also think it will be crowded. To the best of my knowledge, there are no discounts from 12/26 - 12/31. To me, this means Disney is not expecting to have any trouble filling its rooms during this time. Since most schools are out during this period, I'm sure that many local Floridians will also be visiting the parks. If you go, I'll predict you will have a good time anyway!

There are some discounts, but you need to check in on or before 12/25. You're right Carol, it's going to be a good time ... and I'll be there :).

Actually, one of the best and most private character interactions I even had was on 12/30/99 in the afternoon at the UK in Epcot. Mary Poppins and Peter Pan spent about 10 minutes with my family alone in the front garden while everyone else hurried by. Peter was ready to take my (then) 4 month old DD to Neverland with him. He said Father Christmas promised him a baby for Christmas :). Mary Poppins dissuaded him (as if we wouldn't!).

You can find some very special things if you take the time :D.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter