Christmas week

buzz1fan

DIS Veteran
The week of Christmas- we are getting a hopper and may decide are evenings on what fast passes are available. Will there be dinning reservations do you think last minute? I understand not the got to have dining locations but just some openings. Curious how it was been past holiday week for Christmas.

It's "crazy" crowded - busiest week at Disney. I would suggest you book some dining reservations, so you can get what you'd like, at a reasonable hour for you. You can always cancel 24-48 hours before your reservation, without a penalty.

The week of Christmas- we are getting a hopper and may decide are evenings on what fast passes are available. Will there be dinning reservations do you think last minute? I understand not the got to have dining locations but just some openings. Curious how it was been past holiday week for Christmas.

Will you be okay with CS options if an opening is not available in the park you want to visit? If so, then I would chance it. Christmas week is busy, and the restaurants get booked up, however if you want to be able to hit a park on the fly based on FP availability, and will not be upset if you cannto find a TS opening that works with that plan that day, you will be okay. A TS opening will be a bonus, IMO.

I bet pickings are slim to none at the moment, two months out. But you will find some availability the day or two before as people cancel. Good luck!

Don't forget the Holiday Kitchen kiosks will be open as well as all the good QS eateries there. It seems like you can almost always get a reservation at 9 Dragons as far as table service is concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!