Christmas Wrapping paper -- where to purchase?

I need to buy 40 gift bags for a holiday donation - I know they are $1/each st Dollar Tree. Anywhere less expensive for a size that could hold adult sweatpants? (I would have preferred to wrap, but the charity specified gift bags in the statement of need.)
If I needed gift bags in bulk I'd first check my local Goodwill/thrift store and then an outfit like Oriental Trading online.

I love Ross, Marshalls, Homegoods for wrapping paper! Hallmark too, but only if on sale.

I blame you all. I went to Hobby Lobby to buy some wrapping paper. I usually buy inexpensive paper but I decided that since we don't have as many things to wrap any more, I would buy a couple rolls of nice paper. It was 50% off. So I picked out 2 rolls, originally 8.98, so I got 2 for 8.98. Then I picked up a big box of bows and ribbon. My husband likes to use ribbon and we always buy the same old bags of bows a la Walgreens. So I thought some nice quality bows and ribbons would be nice. Well, I didn't even look at the price. I was coming from work and I was whipped. When the cashier said the total was somewhere in the neighborhood of $25, I almost fainted.:faint: But I just paid for it and went on my way. The bows were originally $30!!! So I paid $15 for bows. Oh well. They will look nice.

Dollar tree... They have lots of themed paper for the kids and big kids to, Disney Princess, Star Wars, Marvel/ Avengers, Ninja Turtles, Mickey and Minnie, Winnie the Pooh.. As well as some really nice paper even a some foil paper... which I haven't really seen in our dollar tree before...

I do a lot of gift bags, as always they had a great selection.

I use tissue paper and they had a good assortment...

After Christmas I will look around at the other stores for Christmas paper... I only buy it if I can get it for under a dollar a roll... last year I got some at Macy's for .99 and Kohls for .85 and Bealls for .50 a roll... that was after the discounts and such..

I need to buy 40 gift bags for a holiday donation - I know they are $1/each st Dollar Tree. Anywhere less expensive for a size that could hold adult sweatpants? (I would have preferred to wrap, but the charity specified gift bags in the statement of need.)

I would check Big Lots.

I like Sam's Club wrapping paper, especially the rolls with a different pattern on both sides.

I blame you all. I went to Hobby Lobby to buy some wrapping paper. I usually buy inexpensive paper but I decided that since we don't have as many things to wrap any more, I would buy a couple rolls of nice paper. It was 50% off. So I picked out 2 rolls, originally 8.98, so I got 2 for 8.98. Then I picked up a big box of bows and ribbon. My husband likes to use ribbon and we always buy the same old bags of bows a la Walgreens. So I thought some nice quality bows and ribbons would be nice. Well, I didn't even look at the price. I was coming from work and I was whipped. When the cashier said the total was somewhere in the neighborhood of $25, I almost fainted.:faint: But I just paid for it and went on my way. The bows were originally $30!!! So I paid $15 for bows. Oh well. They will look nice.
Hahaha! Now we know their secret!!

Where should I go to buy some nice Christmas wrapping paper and not spend a fortune? Walmart? Target? Any sites with free shipping with good online deals? // I had lots from after Christmas sales that lasted me for quite a few years, but see that I am down to one roll of paper believe it or not.

I don't need any of this now, but I'm also curious on where you think the best deal is for buying gift bags. I'm just going the paper route this year for Christmas and have some nice birthday gift and general purpose bags in good shape that I can reuse at the moment, but OMG -- just going on a whim at Walgreens or something like that for tissue and a bag for a gift can cost a small fortune, so I'm interested for future reference where you shop for gift bags too.

Thanks in advance!
Dollar Tree. I buy all gifting wrapping supplies for all occasions there. I was just wrapping some Christmas presents last night with some reaaly nice glitter ribbon I got there. I also buy from Target when at least 75% or more off.

Dollar Tree or Walmart for bags, and they are used until they are sad looking. I don’t use a lot of paper anymore, but when I do I like pretty and good quality. Last year we bought some from The Container Store. They had a gorgeous selection.

Dollar Tree. I buy all gifting wrapping supplies for all occasions there. I was just wrapping some Christmas presents last night with some reaaly nice glitter ribbon I got there. I also buy from Target when at least 75% or more off.
I bought Xmas wrapping paper last year at target for 90% off after Xmas to have for this year and beyond.

I tend to buy after Christmas - I find that the paper I pick up at Michaels to be the best I've used, I also pick it up at Target or Marshall's if I'm nearby. I'm one of those people that needs to have a lot of variety under the tree - so I tend to have about 25-30 open rolls in my wrapping space at any given Christmas. I'll pick one or two new rolls up each year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!