Christopher Robin teaser released

These are the type of Live Action movies I want to see .. not just re-hashes of the same story as the original animated feature.

I am looking forward to this .. seems like it will be touching and sentimental look back to a "simpler" time

Just how Toy Story 3 chokes me up .. I imagine this movie would too.

Especially since my son has slept with a Winnie the Pooh since he was baby .. (just like I had when I was a child).

(My daughter has not latched onto the Piglet I got her yet :()

I love Winnie the Pooh (and especially Tigger) more than a grown woman probably should. I have a lot of feelings about this lol.

I cannot wait to see this! The only thing I am afraid of is Tigger’s voice. The actor who is voicing him doesn’t sound the way Tigger has always sounded, so I am curious to see how that goes. Jim Cummings has voiced Tigger before so I am surprised they didn’t just go that route.

The voice of Pooh brings reminders. It is very close to the original!

I am 61. WHen I was a very little girl my older brother took my sister adn me to The Rialto ( I still love saying that!) to see Winnie The Pooh and the Blustery Day. A few days ago I watched the trailer for the new movie and I immediately was taken back to those old seats in the theater. The voice....he took me back to my childhood and one of my favorite memories.

Sterling Holloway was the voice in Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day. The voice of Jim Cummings is very close to my ears anyway. The Winnie the Pooh and Blustery Day is in my DVD collection, much to my wife's embarrassment.
The teaser however does not give many clues to the actual plot lines. Where do they take this restored friendship?

Sterling Holloway was the voice in Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day. The voice of Jim Cummings is very close to my ears anyway. The Winnie the Pooh and Blustery Day is in my DVD collection, much to my wife's embarrassment.
The teaser however does not give many clues to the actual plot lines. Where do they take this restored friendship?
The plot was released online. Christopher Robin is a busy family man and worker. Pooh finds Christopher Robin because he is lost and can’t find the One Hundred Acre Wood so Christopher Robin sets out to help Pooh. All of the characters are back in their original wear except Rabbit and Owl resemble actual animals whereas Pooh, piglet, etc. are “stuffed animals”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter