Chuck Wagon Cafe at Hotel Cheyenne?

Bookstamper

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We are looking to book our first break to DLP for this June - weighing up our options for a stay between Sequoia Lodge and Hotel Cheyenne. On the disneylandparis.co.uk booking site it notes: "We’re sprucing up the Chuck Wagon Café, which will stay open with limited catering capacity. Other options will be suggested to you."

There aren't any dates given for the spruce up - does anyone have any info as to whether work is likely to be completed by June? Or, if anyone has stayed recently, just how limited the catering capacity is? (i.e. will it just be cold snacks?) I see there is a Starbucks on site too but we are staying with 2 young kids so are hoping to have dinner in our hotel at least 1 or 2 times during our stay.

Many thanks!

They were working in the restaurant last August so I would assume it would be finished by June.

I did a dummy booking for December and the message is still there so who knows!

However, we ate there in August and they still had all the usual offerings; plenty of delicious food, hot and cold. Capacity was reduced but we had no problems at all (hadn't booked!) and would definitely go back.

Thanks for your replies. Sounds like it might be a catch-all message to cover all eventualities, but that's really reassuring to hear there was room - and good food! So looking forward to going now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!