Chunkymonkey & Chubbyhubby's Year of Disney PTR! NEW 12/27 THE END and New TR Link!

So it just occurred to me that I have a little over 3 weeks until our Marvel Day at Sea cruise followed by our week-long stay in WDW! It's kinda crazy how I booked both trips back to back but that's just the way everything worked out.

Wow! Sounds fun :thumbsup2

I want to do the Thursday that we arrive (14th) because I don't want to do Friday as I think it'll just be much more crowded. Another option is Sunday Dec 17th. Dec 18th is DH's birthday and so far I've gotten an ADR at Jiko. Not sure what else to do that day but maybe 'll book a breakfast somewhere too. I have not planned that much for this trip at all so I'm a little behind on ADRs.

I can't wait to hear your December plans! We're looking at Thurs at AK, and Friday at HS if you make it to either park on those days I'd love to meet up.

It is Early Morning Magic that day, and so the rides will already have some people, so it's not going to be that much of a head start. I was thinking about doing EMM to try it out. It is 69pp but includes breakfast. Has anyone done this that has any feedback?

We did it last December. I didn't really think it was worth it though. I don't know if it was a bad set of circumstances, but we ended up in a really long line that was just not moving with the PPO breakfast people, and ended up missing like 20 mins or so of our time. We had also read very good reviews before for not just the whole event, but the breakfast which we didn't enjoy at all. So overall we were disappointed, but I did link the review of breakfast and the post about the event itself below from our December report.

EMM Post
EMM Breakfast Review

Ahhh, being at Disney for Halloween?!?! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Loving the plans and I'm anxious to hear about the cruise, I think I forgot that it was going to be a "northern" cruise, will be absolutely beautiful this time of year, I'm sure! ::yes::

Thanks!
I've never been to an MNSSHP before! And it falls on our anniversary so I told Steve he couldn't be Gaston...so he's going to be Gaston on the cruise Halloween party instead, haha.

If you'd asked me a couple days ago I would have told you it was pretty toasty! We just had a major heat wave here!! Like, in some places, make precautions for the elderly/children, etc, kinda heat wave. But it seems to have broken now, so today's low is around 45 and high around 60. Much more typicall "Fall" weather. Weather should be similar to NYC, but slightly cooler. October's highs are usually around 50-60. It's usually a bit breezy here since we're close to the water. But snow usually mostly holds off here till around January or so for that reason, so I don't complain! :)

I'm pretty much thinking the weather will be similar to NYC but a few degrees cooler! I just hope for no rain but I will be bringing my raincoat just in case!
It definitely got cooler here today, it is 57 degrees outside right now. I am loving this weather!

Oooh yay! How fun!! We just had our version of a Comic Con here in Halifax last weekend (appropriately named "Halcon,") and I went with Nathan since he was working as a vendor. It wouldn't be anything like the scale of yours in NY, but it's always sold out and everyone has a blast. I saw some awesome cosplays! Are you dressing up at all? I hope you have a blast!

I saw your pictures and I absolutely loved your Joy look, it is SPOT ON, and you have the perfect haircut for it!
No, I don't usually dress up for comic con. I'm working at my friend's booth so I just wear t-shirts with his logo on it, but when I tour around the floor I sometimes wear a Star Wars t shirt or something like that, LOL.

Such a shame they got rid of it! We never tried it, but for a lot of park hopping it would have made such a difference.

I am just about as devastated as I am about TGMR, maybe even a little bit more because it was literally THE BEST THING EVER.

Yum! I'd love to try Jiko at some point, but I always seem to miss adding it to my ADRs. It's on my list. That'll be a great birthday dinner!

We've never been here either! Always seem to miss it and so it seemed like a good opportunity to try it!

Yes you definitely do have to do that. It's not the same as the slop they call poutine when you do find it in the states lol. Smokes is pretty good - we have it in Toronto too.

Haha I'm definitely looking forward to some authentic poutine. Thanks for the rec!

Wow...I can't imagine...you're gonna have a whole lotta laundry lol

I totally will..at least I am packing for different climates so not too much laundry in between trips!

I thought I would put my two cents in on Early Morning Magic. My hubby and I did it in January and had a good time. I don't think we would do it again anytime soon but I would definitely recommend it at least once. We got to ride 7DMT something like 7 times and could have done more but my legs were done being squished for the day. If you do it my tip is to do rides first then eat once rope drop crowds come in.

Thank you so much for the feedback! I see so many different types of reviews. I may try it once just because we like to do different and new things on each trip. Riding 7DMT that many times in a day is awesome! I'd also like to do PP more than once per trip!

We will be in WDW in December and our dates overlap with yours. We are doing the MVMCP on the 14th. If you decide to go I will keep my eye out for you!

Hey that's awesome! We should have a DISmeet even if I don't make it to the party on that day! I haven't decided if I'm taking that day off from work or flying down that evening. I may have to do the party on the 17th instead.

We are planning to see the Last Jedi on the 15th at Disney Springs. I am so torn on the SW Galactic Nights party on the 16th - that is the last night of our vacation. We have BOG dinner reservations, and I do love spending our last night in the MK... but the party sounds so awesome. What to do!

Oh yay that's awesome!
I think you should do the Galactic Nights! Not sure when they will have another one! I really wanted to go in April and have been waiting for them to announce another party so I definitely signed up for this! I even bought the tasting sampler package which is like an extra 30 bucks but you get tastings of the food and some beverages I think. I didn't even read that much about it, I just want everything Star Wars.

Definitely plan for cool weather on your cruise. Even if it is sunny there will be a breeze. I hope you get great fall colours!

Thank you! I am definitely packing the layers!

Eeek, your cruise is so close!!!

It's funny when we book so far out we all think it will never come....and now here it is almost time!!!

And WDW ON Halloween will be so wicked fun!

Funny how these things just sneak up on your so quickly...LOL. I felt like I had all the time in the world and now it's 3 weeks away and I'm kinda stressed!
I still have to finish all my FE gifts too eek.

I'm so jealous of your life! The cruise and week in DW sound perfect!

Aww thank you! I'll be jealous of my life this year too when I give up those APs next year!

I can't wait to hear your December plans! We're looking at Thurs at AK, and Friday at HS if you make it to either park on those days I'd love to meet up.

Not sure when we're arriving on Thursday but definitely Friday! We can certainly do DHS! Yeah!!

We did it last December. I didn't really think it was worth it though. I don't know if it was a bad set of circumstances, but we ended up in a really long line that was just not moving with the PPO breakfast people, and ended up missing like 20 mins or so of our time. We had also read very good reviews before for not just the whole event, but the breakfast which we didn't enjoy at all. So overall we were disappointed, but I did link the review of breakfast and the post about the event itself below from our December report.

I remember reading about this on your DR! That was one of the reasons I was hesitant. I seem to hear mixed reviews. I may end up doing it just because it will be a new experience for us. I'm not sure though, seems awfully early to wake up, and I never even make it to early morning EMH when they do have it, haha.

Hey that's awesome! We should have a DISmeet even if I don't make it to the party on that day! I haven't decided if I'm taking that day off from work or flying down that evening. I may have to do the party on the 17th instead.

It would be great to meet you! I don't post a lot, but I have read all your trip reports so I feel like I know you already :)

Oh yay that's awesome!
I think you should do the Galactic Nights! Not sure when they will have another one! I really wanted to go in April and have been waiting for them to announce another party so I definitely signed up for this! I even bought the tasting sampler package which is like an extra 30 bucks but you get tastings of the food and some beverages I think. I didn't even read that much about it, I just want everything Star Wars.

I really want to but we do love our tradition of BOG and MK fireworks on our last night. I'm willing to forego it for the Star Wars party, but DH is resisting. I will keep working on him. Maybe I should use The Force :p

The only thing I am having doubts about is on​
Tuesday Oct 31st​
, our PPO breakfast at BoG. It is​
Early Morning Magic​
that day, and so the rides will already have some people, so it's not going to be that much of a head start. I was thinking about doing EMM to try it out. It is 69pp but includes breakfast. Has anyone done this that has any feedback? (@cinderkelly, I think you mentioned that you did this in Sept?). We're also park hopping a lot that day unfortunately but I had booked all this before they got rid of Express Bus transportation and I really wanted to keep my plans as is.​

Everything sounds busy but fun:) We have done both of these: BOG PPO on EMM day and EMM. There really weren't that many people at the rides when we did the BOG PPO. They wouldn't let us go past an imaginary line at Pinocchio's before Peter Pan. We ended up heading to Peter Pan first, because we had an FP for 7DMT later. I was able to walk around in Fantasyland a little bit and take pictures. If you like the BOG breakfast, then it's not a bad compromise. I didn't feel the EMM people had much effect.

As for EMM itself, I rode 7DMT 11 times in a row, before I started feeling nauseous and dizzy:crazy2: DH and DS rode it another 2 times, and then DH had to give up too. Winnie the Pooh was down, so they substituted the carousel. We didn't bother riding it. We did Peter Pan once; it's through the FP line, not the standby line. After Peter Pan, we had about 5 minutes before park opening. We basically stood near the entrance to PP, so that we could immediately head to Haunted Mansion. The CMs gave us a little bit of grief, but I was like "Hey, we aren't past Peter Pan and we have paid to actually be on it. We did Haunted Mansion and then headed to Pinocchio's for breakfast. By this time it was not quite 9:30am. They still had a bunch of food out and were actually replenishing it. It was actually pretty good. The selection wasn't huge, like the normal breakfast buffets, but there was hot food. The food isn't as good as BOG but definitely better than your typical bounty breakfast platter. You could even take a drink to go if you wanted. I took hot tea. I know hot tea in August at Disney:rolleyes: I don't think DH and I would do it again on our own, but I would definitely consider it on a trip with DS. He loved it and thought it was one of the best parts of our trip.

The only issue we had was arrival. We drove to the TTC and were going to take the monorail. We got to there a little after 7am. Well, it was unexpectedly down, and the ferry wasn't running either. They finally stared the ferry a bit after 7:30am. By the time we got to MK, they were already letting everyone in. We ended up starting a little late, maybe 5 or 10 minutes, but we still got a lot done. Just don't count on going to the TTC. I would take the bus to MK, Uber/taxi to Contemporary and walk over to MK, or pay for valet parking at Contemporary and walk over.

Not sure when we're arriving on Thursday but definitely Friday! We can certainly do DHS! Yeah!!

Yes!

I remember reading about this on your DR! That was one of the reasons I was hesitant. I seem to hear mixed reviews. I may end up doing it just because it will be a new experience for us. I'm not sure though, seems awfully early to wake up, and I never even make it to early morning EMH when they do have it, haha.

Yeah I would still try it if you want to. It is sooo early though :rotfl: Too early for us.

:rotfl2:
My in-laws are coming to NY the week before the cruise, and I have to get the house in order for them. I feel like I have so much to do! Plus we have NY Comic Con in two weeks and that takes up the entire weekend. (@Simba22 are you guys are still going to NYCC? If so, see you there! I'm only there on Saturday and Sunday.)

We are! And we will also only be there Saturday & Sunday - my husband keeps reminding me that we have to stop at your booth...like I'd forget!

I'm doing a "Happy Hour" meet-up with everyone from the RunDisney board that's doing races over W&D Weekend ... 7-8 p.m. at Hurricane Hannah's at Beach Club, if y'all want to join! It's a simple thing - we all meet-up and chat, and then we'll head over to the party. First round of drinks is on me!

My house looks like a tornado went through it.
When we left for our trip Zack told his parents not to worry if they looked in our room because Hurricane Alyssa had been through there. I left a huge mess. There was just so much to pack! And a 20 day trip! I spent yesterday unpacking, doing laundry, and trying to organize but it's still a mess. And I have to work this weekend, so big headway probably won't happen until next weekend.

I was peeking through the cruise site last night and saw yours and thought of you :) We enjoyed our 3 night one so much that we put down a placeholder deposit! It also turned our idea of sending Zack's parents on a cruise after they retire, splitting it with his siblings, into making it more of a family cruise as an excuse to go again :rotfl: And I want to go for a weekend trip for Christmas so bad! But Zack doesn't get much vacation. Maybe I'll go check the spreadsheet where we track that again... :scratchin

Your plans looks great! Waiting for the day I can live the Disney life like you guys did this year! Darn school just gets in the way.

Thanks! I'm sure you will get your year of Disney! I'm really making the most of our APs. That and I don't wanna grow up. LOL.

Is this your first time participating in the FE exchange? can you give us a sneak peek of what you are giving? ;-)

Yup it is our first time. I wasn't sure what I should give. I didn't know how much to spend. But in the end, I did end up spending about 5 bucks per person or around 10 bucks per cabin. Here's a little sneak peak:

ItcJ90JZQjugCSIGxVhoTAbdDAfrbrOgny--qduqwG4gMo3WDlQjg-bURMS4DtlDhI28I8R7hp_beK0kfj-8Rv9_n4FpCFwwgjiS3ce3XsrGcCF-KYDN10a0Y2r_0VfwK644MkxvPhtrl_BnGod3w84sC8cbY4Fu8K3ZFkRwws8CsC6rIzZijKCMdH--uj93EEtKQ3xE9kroDKppkW6AMi78c6TzD3QXVURuK9ZJdJ2803YWwhhzXWRkxqZP4TNjA76LNUFyQKwmgJ-qDRf9pFnjgwSxtzYeF48rt7RfxYvfKqrVGyiXSD7it7fIWshddPAONJpHpS1K_xW59dhGM70yXA4BvrIVQc6G6OAt6HFa_KCmgfM1SLtBXDgYQ3Vd4tnjzRbH_cm6W9PPnP4Ec73bDPt5GWTH62j_md5S37syahCPtNGJFnaGRVTcbmSJPNLdmvIOa1tW-6yoIBYgiYCeQ9g7ILbOeS0l2qdJ_hp5KeI3wUOc5jKxjp_NEl3Kk64SV9dMuAaPLosVdSFSPzFkz1TehSNgGMWPEo_mSjPQVLYToEdr5pic37DGMDZa7InMOuGmWxaTbWWKnEaxFsz_5Fb-SYvbEbvAG50ShXc=w412-h549-no

My sister made the gift tags for me :)

It would be great to meet you! I don't post a lot, but I have read all your trip reports so I feel like I know you already :)

That's sweet of you! Let's definitely meet up! Still haven't decided which day to do the Xmas party though.

I really want to but we do love our tradition of BOG and MK fireworks on our last night. I'm willing to forego it for the Star Wars party, but DH is resisting. I will keep working on him. Maybe I should use The Force :p

Haha definitely. The Force needs to be strong in your family.

Everything sounds busy but fun:) We have done both of these: BOG PPO on EMM day and EMM. There really weren't that many people at the rides when we did the BOG PPO. They wouldn't let us go past an imaginary line at Pinocchio's before Peter Pan. We ended up heading to Peter Pan first, because we had an FP for 7DMT later. I was able to walk around in Fantasyland a little bit and take pictures. If you like the BOG breakfast, then it's not a bad compromise. I didn't feel the EMM people had much effect.

Ok good to know if we keep BoG that we'd still have a good chance of riding 7DMT at park opening!

As for EMM itself, I rode 7DMT 11 times in a row, before I started feeling nauseous and dizzy:crazy2: DH and DS rode it another 2 times, and then DH had to give up too. Winnie the Pooh was down, so they substituted the carousel. We didn't bother riding it. We did Peter Pan once; it's through the FP line, not the standby line. After Peter Pan, we had about 5 minutes before park opening. We basically stood near the entrance to PP, so that we could immediately head to Haunted Mansion. The CMs gave us a little bit of grief, but I was like "Hey, we aren't past Peter Pan and we have paid to actually be on it. We did Haunted Mansion and then headed to Pinocchio's for breakfast. By this time it was not quite 9:30am. They still had a bunch of food out and were actually replenishing it. It was actually pretty good. The selection wasn't huge, like the normal breakfast buffets, but there was hot food. The food isn't as good as BOG but definitely better than your typical bounty breakfast platter. You could even take a drink to go if you wanted. I took hot tea. I know hot tea in August at Disney:rolleyes: I don't think DH and I would do it again on our own, but I would definitely consider it on a trip with DS. He loved it and thought it was one of the best parts of our trip.

11 times!!! That's awesome!! I've never ridden it more than twice in a day.
It sounds like fun. It may be something we would do. Thanks for the info!

The only issue we had was arrival. We drove to the TTC and were going to take the monorail. We got to there a little after 7am. Well, it was unexpectedly down, and the ferry wasn't running either. They finally stared the ferry a bit after 7:30am. By the time we got to MK, they were already letting everyone in. We ended up starting a little late, maybe 5 or 10 minutes, but we still got a lot done. Just don't count on going to the TTC. I would take the bus to MK, Uber/taxi to Contemporary and walk over to MK, or pay for valet parking at Contemporary and walk over.

Oh dear. I wonder if you were staying at a monorail resort, would they have buses that early in case the monorail isn't running? We are at the GF, it would kinda defeat the purpose of staying so close to MK and yet have to uber to Contemporary in order to walk over. Grr.

Yeah I would still try it if you want to. It is sooo early though :rotfl: Too early for us.

Definitely the early thing is making me not want to do it.

We are! And we will also only be there Saturday & Sunday - my husband keeps reminding me that we have to stop at your booth...like I'd forget!

Booth 3024! See you real soon!

I'm doing a "Happy Hour" meet-up with everyone from the RunDisney board that's doing races over W&D Weekend ... 7-8 p.m. at Hurricane Hannah's at Beach Club, if y'all want to join! It's a simple thing - we all meet-up and chat, and then we'll head over to the party. First round of drinks is on me!

Oh hi!! That sounds cool. We have a dinner next door at Yachtsman with some other runners, but I'll definitely let them know too!

When we left for our trip Zack told his parents not to worry if they looked in our room because Hurricane Alyssa had been through there. I left a huge mess. There was just so much to pack! And a 20 day trip! I spent yesterday unpacking, doing laundry, and trying to organize but it's still a mess. And I have to work this weekend, so big headway probably won't happen until next weekend.

I can imagine...20 days! I hope you had an amazing wedding/disneymoon! Congratulations and I want to see pictures!

I was peeking through the cruise site last night and saw yours and thought of you :) We enjoyed our 3 night one so much that we put down a placeholder deposit! It also turned our idea of sending Zack's parents on a cruise after they retire, splitting it with his siblings, into making it more of a family cruise as an excuse to go again :rotfl: And I want to go for a weekend trip for Christmas so bad! But Zack doesn't get much vacation. Maybe I'll go check the spreadsheet where we track that again... :scratchin

A placeholder deposit is definitely a must do for us on all our cruises! It's just something to look forward to!
I like the idea of a family cruise and a weekend for Christmas! Maybe our dates will overlap! :scratchin

I could have sworn that I replied here! But it's gone!

How cool is it that your cruise is just around the corner! I'm having cruise envy of everyone who is going on one, I have just under a year until my next one!

Ah sounds good so we have a few days to meet. I'll pm you my number!

According to your schedule, probably the only day that we are anywhere near each other is your arrival day. I'm going to give up on RD at AK that morning, so we'll arrive in Epcot right about the same time as you estimate to arrive. I'm going to post a screen shot of my spreadsheet on my next Bonus Feature update in my TR.

Have a great cruise and I'll see you when you get to WDW!

A placeholder deposit is definitely a must do for us on all our cruises! It's just something to look forward to!
I like the idea of a family cruise and a weekend for Christmas! Maybe our dates will overlap! :scratchin

Yes! If you enjoy the cruise I don't know how you could pass up the placeholder when it's good for two years too.

I actually have a room booked from the 15th to the 18th... it's at B resort in Disney Springs. I was having trouble finding a Disney room since it'd need to be a quick budget trip. I stashed up a bunch of credit card points from the wedding expenses so I could get that one on points. Still looking through flights...

Ok good to know if we keep BoG that we'd still have a good chance of riding 7DMT at park opening!

11 times!!! That's awesome!! I've never ridden it more than twice in a day.
It sounds like fun. It may be something we would do. Thanks for the info!

Oh dear. I wonder if you were staying at a monorail resort, would they have buses that early in case the monorail isn't running? We are at the GF, it would kinda defeat the purpose of staying so close to MK and yet have to uber to Contemporary in order to walk over. Grr.

The FE gift looks really cool. We did our first one on our cruise this summer. I learned a lot and think I would do some things differently next time.

I know that when the monorail has a planned shut down, they do have buses for the monorail resorts. They start at the normal bus times, 6 or 6:30am at the latest, and possibly earlier. We stayed at Poly once when the monorail had a planned shutdown in the mornings, so we had to take the bus to MK and Epcot. What a bummer:(

I don't know what happens in cases like this. Maybe they get a bunch of buses together quickly. Also, there are the small boats from the hotels to MK. I think those might have been running. I don't know if all of the monorails were down. We didn't see any running to MK, so I guess the express and resort link were down. They may have only had the resort one schedule to be running, but it had mechanical issues. One time when we were at Epcot close, they shut the monorail down due to lightning. They had to quickly bring in buses, but there was a big delay and a really long line. I know this was an unplanned thing, so the chances of it happening might not be bad. We still got there not too late and didn't really miss much.

just catching up with your posts. Our schedule for Thursday nov 2nd is pretty similar. I am planning to spend the morning at AK and then hit up the expo.

I could have sworn that I replied here! But it's gone!

How cool is it that your cruise is just around the corner! I'm having cruise envy of everyone who is going on one, I have just under a year until my next one!

It's less than a week away now! I've been seeing the first initial posts on Marvel Day at Sea and it looks awesome. We're only the 3rd ever MDAS so we won't know too much going in unlike the SWDAS cruises. I guess it'll make for plenty of surprises. Still have not finished packing. The weather between NY and Canada varies like 20 degrees at times. It's warm the day we leave but looks like it'll be cold in PEI and then slightly warmer in Nova Scotia. I guess I'll be packing all the layers, but it can get bulky!

According to your schedule, probably the only day that we are anywhere near each other is your arrival day. I'm going to give up on RD at AK that morning, so we'll arrive in Epcot right about the same time as you estimate to arrive. I'm going to post a screen shot of my spreadsheet on my next Bonus Feature update in my TR.

Have a great cruise and I'll see you when you get to WDW!

Yay! I'll text you when we arrive at WDW!

Yes! If you enjoy the cruise I don't know how you could pass up the placeholder when it's good for two years too.

I actually have a room booked from the 15th to the 18th... it's at B resort in Disney Springs. I was having trouble finding a Disney room since it'd need to be a quick budget trip. I stashed up a bunch of credit card points from the wedding expenses so I could get that one on points. Still looking through flights...

Oh that's pretty awesome! We'll definitely be around during your dates. I'll have to post my schedule, most likely when we get back in November since I may not have time this week. I made FP+ this morning! Thankfully I got some FOPs for our last 2 days. We're at the Dolphin in Dec.

The FE gift looks really cool. We did our first one on our cruise this summer. I learned a lot and think I would do some things differently next time.

I'm curious to see what it's all about. It's cool and all but if my cruise wasn't leaving from NY I probably won't be participating. Too much stuff to bring along on a trip! Plus bringing back all the FE gifts will be a challenge. Our costumes take up so much room it's insane. LOL.

I know that when the monorail has a planned shut down, they do have buses for the monorail resorts. They start at the normal bus times, 6 or 6:30am at the latest, and possibly earlier. We stayed at Poly once when the monorail had a planned shutdown in the mornings, so we had to take the bus to MK and Epcot. What a bummer:(

I don't know what happens in cases like this. Maybe they get a bunch of buses together quickly. Also, there are the small boats from the hotels to MK. I think those might have been running. I don't know if all of the monorails were down. We didn't see any running to MK, so I guess the express and resort link were down. They may have only had the resort one schedule to be running, but it had mechanical issues. One time when we were at Epcot close, they shut the monorail down due to lightning. They had to quickly bring in buses, but there was a big delay and a really long line. I know this was an unplanned thing, so the chances of it happening might not be bad. We still got there not too late and didn't really miss much.

Good to know. I don't think we'll do EMM on this trip but it's something to keep in mind for future trips!

just catching up with your posts. Our schedule for Thursday nov 2nd is pretty similar. I am planning to spend the morning at AK and then hit up the expo.

Awesome, I'll PM you my number!

Are you going in Dec too? We’ll be there too! It was hard to find a Disney hotel though everything seems really booked.

Hi Su-Lynn! I know you’re getting ready for another andenture very soon! So I wanted to pop in and say hi :hug:.

We did really enjoy the day we did EMM, it was fun to have that section of the parks so empty. It was a bit of a bummer at first for us because 7DMT was down for a bit so we rode PP and Pooh and then it was back up again. Kiya and I rode 7D 6x in a row and Bob lasted 4. I’d say it was fun to do once but probably wouldn’t make it a regular thing. Breakfast was decent. We got all of our riding in first and then did breakfast last. Yes, kinda pricey for 3 ride access and breakfast, but we have to try all the things!

We are going to try out the Disney after Hours thing when we are back in January. Because I’m a sucker for paying an extra $90pp just to have the park virtually to ourselves! :laughing:. But Mickey ice cream bars, popcorn and soda included lured us in. :hyper:

I hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise!

Oh! Edited to add.. I think you’ll love the MNSSHP! I secretly like it better than the Christmas party. We are hoping to to back down there for Halloween next year with some friends that have never been to DW!

Can't believe your cruise is so soon! If you need anything while in the Maritimes, just drop me a FB message or inbox me here. I hope you have a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!