Chunkymonkey & Chubbyhubby's Year of Disney PTR! NEW 12/27 THE END and New TR Link!

chunkymonkey

DIS Veteran
Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby's Year of Disney!

Hi Everyone! I thought I should start a PTR that will help keep track of all the trips I am planning to take in the next year. There's a lot going on and it will be mostly a benefit to ME as I try to plan everything myself, including a massive family trip sometime in August of 2017...but let's start with the simple things...Introductions!

Who?

Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby, of course!

95lRBaDSct07d57VjeKKKXGzcgWUnuJHTuXd9ETlO8kZH6dInMCllAQvFznj1gkp--hxA0v0EVCEHL_TP0ijF1PBD05iK3FzDvIgZH8iwfUlmRupJ-CsUry5QvFMNJ3SI9h9ALHvChULlG2JX8B4sgOMw9YvAydbP72CGkouAN5MLyI0OgcLkCDGHz_OSU7929wZFgYKhUwNi-Gm0slo4kFKgQJ3o3kn-AzsbTOZqbwMI7M-p_PxMnM0Yn2LqrBOXNUUYuDfjuKvII5OTylilVSHB5rrab_6zKfHzUG9jsRbjoswhdpOrdzknaQrqDeQMUJcutk6oEPoC_znSaSTuZxAVJ8r8Xn610XHa3pShx1BUsPOUeoj1A49_pGvh3zILUYlNU7QmtrFkaJJvB9-zNItvshiSJg8iUadJmamKlncn7hblPxNXz-0cqcMWGUwqaggCx4q7yKAc3-O2t8D1_556WXV3FWD-yJihDDsWWWchsYUp06H5heQ6-NhDkbwxLIqzdyfWKXedLnlzgudfeUfwFMJ-Qla1o6jVkwkRNUnPx71Xq6jaXyoyBobTGOWKLlEsFvHZ3yk7H7hFmzg1bcQB2xYH7GXydd3QIK7mGI_MgeT0Q=w800-h533-no

Hi I'm Chunkymonkey aka Su-Lynn. I turned 40 this past Feb, and spent my birthday on a Disney Cruise and celebrating at WDW. IMO there was no better way to ring in 40 - it was a trip that will be long remembered! We live in the NY/NJ metro area and I work in Financial Services in IT and write a travel blog on the side (that is being sorely neglected since I've been writing too many TRs on the DISboards instead, haha). I love love love Disney, especially Walt Disney World! Of course I am also the planner of everything and with that comes a bit of anxiety and stress (you planners know what I'm talking about) - so I thought writing this PTR would help gather my thoughts, layout my plans, and get some advice from all you very great people on the DIS. I'm also running/walking my first 5k ever so all of you Run Disney vets please let me know how the hell I am going to survive (I'm a non-runner).
My favorite character: Changes all the time but for now it's Minnie and Eeyore. And BB-8 because I like round things.
My Favorite Princess: I like them all, really, but always had a thing for Belle. So smart, so pretty!
My favorite park: Epcot followed by MK
My favorite WDW restaurant: Too many to pick from but for overall experience I love 'Ohana and food-wise, Tiffins and Sanaa is up there, however I can't forget our wonderful experience at Victoria and Albert's...there's just so many!
My favorite WDW quick services: Hmm, I haven't thought of this much but I think I really enjoy Columbia Harbor House every time I go and Be Our Guest for Breakfast/Lunch
My favorite resort: The Polynesian, and any of the Epcot Resorts!
My favorite rides: Peoplemover, BTMRR, 7DMT, RnRC, TSMM and Soarin'. UPDATE May 2017: Flight of Passage too!!!!
My DH is Chubbyhubby aka Steve. He is 41 and also works in Financial Services. He indulges me with all my Disney trips but I know he secretly loves it, especially all the thrill rides and he has a great time at the Flower and Garden festival. We've really also enjoyed all the Star Wars stuff happening around the parks and can't wait for the new Star Wars land to open!

DH's favorite character: He never mentions a favorite but he seems to have fun with Chip n Dale and he also has his moments during meet n greets with Chewbacca at Star Wars Launch Bay! UPDATE MAY 2017: It is, irrevocably, GASTON.
DH's favorite park: Epcot and DHS (because it has Toy Story Midway Mania)
DH's favorite WDW restaurant: 'Ohana, Tiffins, and Garden Grill
DH's favorite WDW quick services: Hmm, I'm not sure on this one but he loves going to BoG for PPO breakfast
DH's favorite resort: The Polynesian
DH's favorite rides: TSMM, 7DMT, Soarin', RnRC and BTMRR

Why?
Well, we bought annual passes for the first time ever! I decided that the only thing that could top my epic 40th b-day trip this year (The epic-ness included Star Wars Day at Sea, and dinner at Victoria and Albert's to name a few) was to get a whole other year of Disney!

Actually this also stems from the practical fact that I signed DH and I up for the Princess 5k in Feb 2017, and we were also planning a family trip in August 2017, therefore it just made sense for us to get the AP. We did not get the one with the water parks as it is not our thing, so we just got the ones without them. We love that it includes Memory Maker now! *crosses one thing of the to-do list for every trip*

Since we have the annual pass I thought it would be cool to start things off this year so we're heading down there in December 2016 to use it for the first time!

When? and Where?

The following trips have been booked so far:
Dec 2-7 2016 staying at The WDW Dolphin - a last minute trip to celebrate DH's birthday and to see the Holiday decor for the first time! COMPLETED See Dining Report.

Feb 23-28 2017 staying at The Contemporary - Princess 5K race and also my birthday on the 27th! COMPLETED See Trip Report.

May 2-7 2017 staying at the Boardwalk Villas - so we can be there for May the 4th as well as the Flower and Garden festival, DH's favorite time of year! COMPLETED See Trip Report

May 18-21 2017 (updated April 2017) staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge - to preview the new Pandora World of Avatar section of AK. Pandora Review here

Aug 11-20 2017 (updated April 2017) staying at the Polynesian. This is our big family trip and I am planning for 15 people including 6 kids! HELP. COMPLETED See Trip Report

September 1-5 (updated May 2017) staying at Universal Royal Pacific Resort and the Yacht Club. This is a trip to visit the dark side, aka Universal as well as 2 nights for the start of Food & Wine!

Oct 21-28 2017 (updated April 2017) DCL Canadian Coast Cruise on board the Disney Magic which is round-trip out of NYC. We found out it will be a Marvel Day at Sea cruise as well as a Halloween on the High Seas cruise and couldn't be happier! DH's parents and aunt will be joining us on this trip!

Oct 30-Nov 6 2017 (updated Aug 2017): After our cruise we'll have 2 nights at home in NJ to do laundry and repack before heading down to WDW! We will be staying at the villas at Grand Floridian as well as two nights at the Swan. The reason we're going at this time is to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary on Nov 1st and we'll be celebrating at MNSSHP as well as a bunch of Food & Wine events (including Victoria and Albert's!). Oh and we'll also be running in the Fall Feast 5k and attending the Post-Race Party on Nov 5th!

Dec 6-11 2017 (updated July 2017): This is a tentative trip planned, staying at the WDW Dolphin, pretty much the same thing we did on our first trip with the annual passes. It only makes sense to come full circle, right? :)
That's it! (for now)

I think all these trips are pretty good use for the annual pass right? I'm totally going to milk it for all it's worth and then some. I'm not going to rule out a weekend trip here and there maybe even a solo trip for me if flights are cheap!

OK, that's a lot of trips...let's get started! I'm ready for a year of WDW, are you?

party:party:party:

Last edited:
Since I'll be changing plans multiple times over the next 12 months, I created the following links which takes you the latest, most updated plans for the following trips:

December 2016 (Dolphin) - completed! Trip pictures here, Dining Review here

February 2017 (Contemporary) - completed! TR Link here
Early May 2017 and Mid May (Boardwalk & AKL) - completed! TR Link here
August 2017 (Polynesian) - completed! TR Link here
September 2017 (Yacht Club) completed! TR Link here
Oct/Nov 2017 (Grand Floridian & WDW Swan) completed! TR Link here
December 2017 (WDW Dolphin) completed! TR Link here

PTR Table of Contents:

Last edited:
December 2016 Trip Details to date (9/28/2016):

Dates: Friday Dec 2nd - Wednesday Dec 7th 2016
Lodging: Booked - The Dolphin standard room
Flights: Booked - United
Airport Transfers: Booked - Happy Limo private car
ADRs: Booked - see below
FP+: TBD on October 3rd!

This trip is probably going to be the cheapest of all the trips. I booked The Dolphin on Starwood points (used points for 4 nights got 5th night free!) and used a travel credit I had on some credit cards to book our flights, so they turned out to be about 30 bucks or so total. We'd still have to pay the darn resort fee of 25 per day and we also had to book our own airport transfers. I booked with Happy Limo which is what I've always used in the past. Our flight arrives past midnight so it's gonna be late, so I thought it would be better to go via private transfer than a group bus or van.

Here are the park plans and ADRs I have made so far. I tried to do stuff we didn't get to do on our Feb trip, just to mix it up. I also booked within the 180 day window so all the popular stuff was gone, like BoG and O'hana.

Dec 3rd:
Day in AK
Evening Hop to Epcot
4:10pm Restaurant Marrakesh Candlelight Processional Dinner (Show at 5:45pm) - never seen the show so was curious. Whoopie Goldberg is the narrator. They haven't announced narrators for the other nights during our trip yet.
Illuminations

Dec 4th:
Day in MK
12:25pm California Grill Brunch at the Top
Probably return to MK after brunch
Also will probably get tickets for the Christmas Party tonight. It's either tonight or Dec 6th only. @cinderkelly are you doing the Christmas party tonight? We have to plan when we're gonna meet!

Dec 5th:
Whole day in Epcot
11:35am or 2:40pm Via Napoli Lunch - Right now I have 2 ADRs but I will cancel one.
7:10pm Cape May Cafe - I am not sure on this. I think I only wanted one ADR per day but I thought it may be good to try it. Is anyone a big Cape May Cafe fan for dinner?
If there are Star Wars fireworks on at DHS, I'd like to watch it tonight and I will cancel Cape May.

Dec 6th:
DHS all day
6:10pm Yachtsman's Steakhouse - I will treat this as DH's offical B-day dinner. We had a great meal there last year and I was hoping to go again soon.
I don't know when Fantasmic! will be on tonight but I'd like to catch it if we can.

Dec 7th: Departure Day
We may start the day off at MK and head to Epcot for lunch
1:15pm Garden Grill. I may move it to a later time, not sure yet.
Our flight departs close to 8pm so we'll have quite a bit of time at Epcot. Maybe I will grab some ice cream at Beaches n Cream on the way back to the resort! I really love staying in that area as it's so close to my favorite park Epcot! Oh and @Dugette arrives today too, so maybe we can squeeze in a DISmeet?

What do you all think of my itinerary? I want to keep it fairly low key, not crazy park hopping like we usually do. Should I book the Xmas Party on Dec 4th or 6th? (I'd have to switch Yachtsman to a different night). I wasn't sure if the 4th would be more crowded. And those of you who have been to Cape May for dinner - do you think it's worth it?

Feb and May 2017 trip plans coming up!

wow! amazing line up. I love reading your trip reports. I've been pretty cruise-adverse since forever, but your last report got me thinking about the possibility of a SWDAS cruise with my two guys. :)

Big fan of your trip reports and your sisters quest to get as many character meets as possible. And your Disney wardrobe!

Looking forward to traveling with you this year! You will be leaving in December the day before we arrive.

Joining in. I'm in on the ground floor on this one.

:woohoo:

But man, I'm going to have a devil of a time keeping up with you and FIVE TRIPS!!!

Cape May is really good (this from a New Englander). The seafood was excellent and there are lots of other great choices for entrees, chowder and salads. I dined there in January, and I know you are awaiting my review. I didn't take as many pictures as I normally would because I was with a big group of new friends. And I don't know how much it cost because these kind people treated me. We did not fit in during our last family trip in 2013 and it didn't make the cut for our anniversary trip, but not many restaurants did. Because Club Level and Food & Wine.

:goodvibes

February 2017 Trip Details to date (9/28/2016)

Dates: Thursday Feb 23 - Tuesday Feb 28
Lodging: Booked - The Contemporary Garden Wing standard room
Flights: TBD
Airport Transfers: Magical Express, woohoo!
FP+: TBD on Christmas Day!

So this trip is pretty exciting because it's my first RunDisney event. I was inspired because @Elevationist signed up for the Princess 5k and so I am dragging DH to run along with me. He's run a few 5Ks before and I could use the support. I don't think he realizes it's gonna be a bunch of women mostly in tutu's. Maybe if I have a good time I will sign up for other RunDisney events but I think I'll just focus on the 5k now. I've never run in any event before and I was one of those people in high school that never finished the PE test where you have to run a mile and they time you. I've always complained of foot cramps or something along the lines of "My insides are falling out!". The good news is that I currently CAN finish running/walking a mile, but I always feel like I'm gonna pass out after that mile and I can't seem to do any more than that. I will start more stamina training soon.

Also have to figure out what one wears to these things. I can barely run in regular workout clothes that I dont' see how I'm gonna do the princess-costume-tutu thing. I told my sister that if she came I'd dress up like Pocahontas but since she's not coming I don't have to keep that promise, which is a relief. HAHAHA. I may just do something simple...snow white-inspired maybe? yellow running skirt, blue top, red bow...

It's also another birthday trip for me! I had such a great time this year so it's exciting to return at the same time. It was freezing the night of my birthday but it was gorgeous during the days. I hope the weather will be similar. We'll be dining at California Grill for my b-day dinner where I hope to watch Wishes.

I'm also really looking forward to all the DISMeets! @Elevationist @cinderkelly @LindseyJo22 I'm looking at you!

Here's our schedule so far with ADRs. I copied most of this from one of my TRs:

Wednesday Feb 22nd:
Thinking of taking a late flight after work and then spending the night at the airport Hyatt using a free night certificate.

Thursday Feb 23rd:
Take ME to The Contemporary and check in/drop our stuff off. We'll have to go to the Race Expo to pick up our bibs. So not sure how long that takes but I hear these things are crowded. I've been asking my friend @tankgirl427 for advice and she says I don't' have to go so early. Maybe if we have some time we can go to Epcot or something.
5:25pm early dinner at 1900 Park Fare. First time here for dinner! Strawberry soup, here we come!

Friday Feb 24th (Day of 5k):
Wake up really early for the 5k. I am not sure what time we are supposed to meet but it's early. I am obviously really prepared for this. LOL.
After the run I'll have to see how I feel. I may take a nap before heading to MK.
5:40pm dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
We have a DISMeet planned for later tonight! Some drinks with @LindseyJo22 and @Elevationist! Maybe I'll finally get to dine inside Trader Sams!

Saturday Feb 25th:
This morning we will have a DISMeet breakfast with @Elevationist and @cinderkelly at The Wave at 8:30am. Thanks for making the ADR Billie!
After that, we'll head to Epcot!
I'm not sure yet where to eat this evening. I want to watch Illuminations so maybe we'll stay in Epcot, but I am still waiting to see if they will release Star Wars fireworks dates through Feb. I'd like to do the dessert party if offered. Oh and if they do finally have Rivers of Light then maybe we can check that out too.

Sunday Feb 26th:
Today will be a DHS day!
5:25pm we'll be at O'hana for one of my favorite meals. Yay!
We'll catch whatever show we've missed after - Fantasmic, Illuminations etc.

Monday Feb 27th (my bday):
It's an MK day!
8:05am PPO breakfast at BoG
6:50pm dinner at California Grill! Wishes is supposedly at 8pm that night although it may change. I don't remember Wishes ever being on this early! The only ADR I could get was 6:50pm. I hope that's a good time.

Tuesday Feb 28th (last day):
We'll spend the day at AK
9:50am brunch at Tusker House. I'm excited to eat here again as I love it!
Then we plan to get an evening flight out.

Kinda sad we'll be leaving the day before Flower and Garden starts, but no worries cos we'll be back in May! May plans coming soon...

Last edited:
I'm here, I'm here!!! I am flattered that I inspired your Feb trip and Princess 5K entry, and I am SO SO SO excited about our DisMeets! I can't wait!

Great plans thus far! I've done Cape May breakfast but really want to try dinner as I've only heard great things!

Too bad you don't have an early June trip scheduled, or else, we could've had a DisMeet! Boo! ;)

Looking forward to more!

wow! amazing line up. I love reading your trip reports. I've been pretty cruise-adverse since forever, but your last report got me thinking about the possibility of a SWDAS cruise with my two guys. :)

Thank you for reading! We had an awesome SWDAS. I think DCL is different from regular cruising because of the Disney touches...I hear ya about being cruise adverse...I mean I'm much more open to it now but I would still prefer a land over cruise vacation...unless it's DCL then count me in!

Big fan of your trip reports and your sisters quest to get as many character meets as possible. And your Disney wardrobe!

Thank you for reading! So far the only trip Chunkysis has with us is our big family one next August. But she might sneak in another trip. I'd like to do another trip with just her again too. Thanks for the kind words! My sister is very into having a particular "look" every day. I on the other hand care more about comfort first and then the theme. :)

Looking forward to traveling with you this year! You will be leaving in December the day before we arrive.

Thank you! Oh too bad! I'm gonna go read your PTR now!

I'm here, I'm following - amazing year of Disney!!! And to start it off with a December trip, awesome!!!

It's so exciting to have a year of Disney. I hope DH doesn't kill me after next year. He'll probably say no to another year of just Disney, buahahaha.

Joining in. I'm in on the ground floor on this one.

:woohoo:

Woohoo!

But man, I'm going to have a devil of a time keeping up with you and FIVE TRIPS!!!

Don't worry, I doubt I'd be able to do 5 trip reports. I think I'll do more summarized Dining reports because really, it's all about the food! and maybe special events, like the X-mas party since it'll be new for me.

Cape May is really good (this from a New Englander). The seafood was excellent and there are lots of other great choices for entrees, chowder and salads. I dined there in January, and I know you are awaiting my review. I didn't take as many pictures as I normally would because I was with a big group of new friends. And I don't know how much it cost because these kind people treated me. We did not fit in during our last family trip in 2013 and it didn't make the cut for our anniversary trip, but not many restaurants did. Because Club Level and Food & Wine.

:goodvibes

Ah great to know from a New Englander! I would like to try this one day. I think it'll be great for our family trip because my family loves seafood and it'll be fun! Oooooh Club Level...!!! Can't wait for that TR!

I'm here, I'm here!!! I am flattered that I inspired your Feb trip and Princess 5K entry, and I am SO SO SO excited about our DisMeets! I can't wait!

Yay! I can't wait either! We're gonna have so much fun!

Great plans thus far! I've done Cape May breakfast but really want to try dinner as I've only heard great things!

Too bad you don't have an early June trip scheduled, or else, we could've had a DisMeet! Boo! ;)

Looking forward to more!

Oh too bad! Hey it's not in the plans for now but you never know! Maybe I can convince my sister to take a weekend trip with me.

We'll be getting in on Saturday Feb. 25. I was hoping we could move our trip up a few days to do the 5k but midterms :crazy2:. Have you thought about downloading the couch to 5k app? It's a few bucks but it eases you into running. I'm on week three and it's working so far, and I loathe running. Looking forward to all of the upcoming TR!

We're also doing a year of Disney with 4 trips this year! We took the first one 2 weeks ago.

Oh cool, that's awesome! I've started reading your TR. I'm sorry you got sick! But now you will have plenty of opportunity to make it up!

We'll be getting in on Saturday Feb. 25. I was hoping we could move our trip up a few days to do the 5k but midterms :crazy2:. Have you thought about downloading the couch to 5k app? It's a few bucks but it eases you into running. I'm on week three and it's working so far, and I loathe running. Looking forward to all of the upcoming TR!

Hi and welcome! Oh those darn midterms! I have heard of the couch to 5k. I may download it and try it, although my progress will probably be very slow. I guess I can always just walk it if worse comes to worse! Thanks for reading!

I'll have to live vicariously through these Disney trips, I have a moratorium on planning trips of all kinds until a personal goal has been reached. I have two left (Disney trips) and can't plan any more. So I will have to live vicariously through others experiences.

So far the plans sound good. I've never been to Cape May Cafe for dinner nor have i heard any reviews. So I'm not help there.

Looking forward to the plans and excitement.

I'll have to live vicariously through these Disney trips, I have a moratorium on planning trips of all kinds until a personal goal has been reached. I have two left (Disney trips) and can't plan any more. So I will have to live vicariously through others experiences.

So far the plans sound good. I've never been to Cape May Cafe for dinner nor have i heard any reviews. So I'm not help there.

Looking forward to the plans and excitement.

Aww only two trips planned? LOL, that was more than I had a year ago. I will definitely enjoy WDW enough for all of us. I hope my DH doesn't kill me after next year, but seems like he's on board so far. I will need to put in a lot of TSMM time so he won't complain as much.

I really want to try out Cape May but now it seems that Rivers of Light might be premiering sooner than I thought so I may reserve that night for AK.

I'm here! What an amazing line-up of trips you have! I'm looking forward to following along! I'm actually training for my first ever 5km right now as well, but during the Marathon weekend in January. I haven't figured out my costume yet either...

Are you doing the Disney cruise that leaves NYC and docks in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Saint John, New Brunswick? If so, I was born and raised in NB! I even lived in Saint John for awhile (but I hated it haha). It is nice around where the ships dock though! And Halifax is gorgeous!

December 2016 Trip Details to date (9/30/2016): Rivers of Light rumors and FP+ wishlist

Dates: Friday Dec 2nd - Wednesday Dec 7th 2016
Lodging: Booked - The Dolphin standard room
Flights: Booked - United
Airport Transfers: Booked - Happy Limo private car
FP+: TBD on October 3rd!
Special Events: Candlelight Processional - booked. Christmas Party - not yet. SW Fireworks Dessert Party - not yet released.

So I just heard rumors about Rivers of Light premiering some time in November. Either way, I think I'd like to spend an evening at AK. The only evening I think I can do this is the evening of the 5th, which is when I was contemplating the Cape May Cafe ADR. I will keep it for now, but the minute they announce RoL I will cancel it and maybe we'll head to AK and have dinner there...Tiffins sounds like an interesting choice. I hope it's better than Skipper Canteen, which I thought was just ok. Some of their food sounds similar. AK hours for December seem to have it closing each night at 7pm - so I only can assume that the shows will start at 7pm or after. I also do want to catch the Alive with Magic show if they still have that. I think AK during the evening sounds like more fun than AK during the day.

I also realize that the parks seem to close a little earlier during this time, or maybe they haven't released updated park hours yet, but DHS closes at 7pm each day, with one showing of Fantasmic at 7pm. They have not released the SW Galactic fireworks schedule for Dec yet. But I really really must watch this show. I've been talking about it since the new fireworks were launched in June so I cannot miss it. I don't think we have another evening free, unless we go right after Yachtsman steakhouse, but we won't done with dinner before 7:30pm and then DHS will be closed anyways. Because of this I'm thinking I should watch the Candelight Processional at a different time or on another day to free up the night of Dec 3rd. It's not imperative we watch it so I think SW wins. There are no other ADRs for the CP package on the day we have it now (Dec 3rd) so we can probably just move Marrakesh to lunch and try and wait stand-by for the earlier show or not watch it at all. I am OK with that. However if they aren't extending the SW fireworks to our dates then it is a moot point! So far the date only extends to Nov 5th and the fireworks are only on on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, so I assume the rest of the year would be similar.

I really can't stand waiting for these dates to be extended! I should be done and set with all my plans by now but I feel like second-guessing everything (as usual!)
Also - has anyone been to the Christmas Party on a weekend vs a weekday? I was wondering if I should switch my Christmas Party from the 4th (Sat) to the 6th (Tues) because I hear crowds will be lighter.

Ok so here's our modified plans. Anything in red differs from the last plan.

Friday Dec 2nd:
Late night arrival at Orlando
Happy Limo to The Dolphin

Saturday Dec 3rd:
Day in Epcot
4:10pm Restaurant Marrakesh Candlelight Processional Dinner (Show at 6:45pm) Whoopie Goldberg is the narrator.
(Will see if I can get the earlier show at 5pm or cancel altogether once SW fireworks are announced)

Illuminations or go to DHS for SW fireworks

Sunday Dec 4th:
Day in MK
12:25pm California Grill Brunch at the Top
Probably return to MK after brunch
7pm MVMCP

Monday Dec 5th:
Whole day in Epcot
11:35am or 2:40pm Via Napoli Lunch - Right now I have 2 ADRs but I will cancel one.
Hop over to AK for nighttime AK festivities (AwM, RoL)
7:10pm Cape May Cafe - TBD for now but will likely cancel.

Tuesday Dec 6th:
DHS all day
6:10pm Yachtsman's Steakhouse
Should I move MVMCP to tonight? I will then move Yachtsman to a different night.

Wednesday Dec 7th: Departure Day
We may start the day off at MK and head to Epcot for lunch
1:15pm Garden Grill. I may move it to a later time, not sure yet.
Our flight departs close to 8pm so we'll have quite a bit of time at Epcot.

Joining in

Thanks and welcome!

I'm here! What an amazing line-up of trips you have! I'm looking forward to following along! I'm actually training for my first ever 5km right now as well, but during the Marathon weekend in January. I haven't figured out my costume yet either...

Are you doing the Disney cruise that leaves NYC and docks in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Saint John, New Brunswick? If so, I was born and raised in NB! I even lived in Saint John for awhile (but I hated it haha). It is nice around where the ships dock though! And Halifax is gorgeous!

Thank you! And Welcome! Good luck on the training! I surely need it. Sigh.
Yes, I believe our cruise goes to Halifax, St. John, and PEI. Very excited! I've been to Halifax once before and it is really pretty! What do you recommend to do in Saint John? So far there hasn't been much word on excursions. I'm sooo excited about PEI since I was a big Anne of GG fan, and I'm totally going to do any Anne of GG tour! Plus eat all the seafood I can find. That is a given. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!