Cigar smoking areas

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Are there places in WDW besides the golf course that allows cigar smoking? I was told the lounge in GF allows but wanted to confirm. Thanks all

there are very specific smoking areas at the parks and resorts - u have to be on those areas or u will be directed to them by a cast member

there are only 1 or 2 per park I think and they are pretty out of the way

Are there places in WDW besides the golf course that allows cigar smoking? I was told the lounge in GF allows but wanted to confirm. Thanks all

There are limited, outdoor designated smoking areas at the parks and resorts. There are no indoor smoking areas at the resorts or theme parks. You could try Sosa Family Cigars in DS if you want to smoke inside.

Not aware of specific cigar DSAs. As far as i know, everyone shares. But I definitely wouldn't expect to be able to smoke (anything) in the GF Lounge, or inside any other venue/building, anywhere.

Well, except Sosa Brothers.

There is a balcony to the left of Mizners as you exit that allows smoking. DH usually grabs a cocktail and then takes it over there to enjoy his cigar. It's a nice set up with tables and chairs.

There is a balcony to the left of Mizners as you exit that allows smoking. DH usually grabs a cocktail and then takes it over there to enjoy his cigar. It's a nice set up with tables and chairs.
I is almost always empty. I will often sit there and so far have never shared with a smoker. My DDIL uses it though but while I shop. The balcony is really a lovely place to sit and relax.

Thank you for confirming this. We leave Monday for my husbands 40th surprise bday in Disney and wanted him to be able to enjoy his cigars after golf each day :)

My DH does not smoke and hates cigarettes. But he does enjoy a cigar 2-3 times a year. He’s been happy to go to Sosa’s.

Resurrecting this thread in hopes someone can tell me if this balcony still exists and still allows smoking now that they've renovated Mizners into Enchanted Rose? My father is joining our next trip and both he and my husband enjoy a cigar now and then, and would like to do so together. We're at AK Kidani so no-go on the balcony. I'm just looking for a spot where they could hang out and enjoy it, other than Sosa's (if it's not full).

Resurrecting this thread in hopes someone can tell me if this balcony still exists and still allows smoking now that they've renovated Mizners into Enchanted Rose? My father is joining our next trip and both he and my husband enjoy a cigar now and then, and would like to do so together. We're at AK Kidani so no-go on the balcony. I'm just looking for a spot where they could hang out and enjoy it, other than Sosa's (if it's not full).

Having trouble remembering the old Mizner’s setup (wow, I miss that place), but pretty certain that space is now a part of Enchanted Rose. Don’t take that as fact, but that’s what is in my head.

Having trouble remembering the old Mizner’s setup (wow, I miss that place), but pretty certain that space is now a part of Enchanted Rose. Don’t take that as fact, but that’s what is in my head.

Yes, it definitely is. And I've been able to determine that the balcony does still exist. I just don't know if they still allow smoking there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter