Cinderella’s Royal Table 8:20pm res fireworks advice

eliasjohn

Earning My Ears
Hi and thanks in advance!
I’ve read the many threads of advice/opinions on watching the fireworks from inside CRT vs leaving after dinner. Just scored an 8:20pm res on 12/24, so I figure we’ll be finishing up right around 10pm (start time of fireworks that night).
(1) If we leave CRT, say right before the fireworks start, are we sort of ushered around to the sides of the castle into moving traffic of the ‘keep walking’ lanes? (And on that note what is the exit location/travel path?)

If once you leave CRT if you get bounced away from the castle, perhaps it is best to just hang tight inside the restaurant and experience the fireworks that way?

Or there a way to score a good watching spot once you leave....

Thanks again!

I would either stay and experience from inside or get out at least 15 minutes before fireworks.

Probably the exit will be from behind the castle as the front will be closed, and they would make you go all the way around from one of the sides to reach the Hub. Either that or you experience the fireworks from behind the castle.

As the fireworks Christmas Eve is Holiday Wishes, it is not utterly important to be right in front like in HEA.

When you are done with CRT, I would just watch the fireworks from Fantasyland. You exit CRT and walk right into Fantasyland at the back of the castle. You will miss the projections on the castle, but as CERS points out, unlike HEA, the projections are not very impressive during Holiday Wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter