• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella breakfast

GASTONE

Earning My Ears
:bounce: Can anyone give me some details on what all is involved with the cinderella breakfast? Thanks

<http://wdwig.com/choice.jpg

Cinderella's Royal Table - (Formally King Stefan's) Located on the second floor of Cinderella Castle this restaurant serves the Once Upon A Breakfast character breakfast every morning. Characters vary but almost always include Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother and may include Peter Pan, Belle, Jasmine and Snow White. This meal is pre-plated and includes eggs, potatoes, meats, French toast, fresh fruit and breads. Breakfast $15.99-A/$8.99-C. Priority seating is a must. This is the hardest Character Meal to get a Priority Seating time for!

hope this helps

Just to add a little more.....you wait in a first floor lobby of the castle for your table to be ready, and they often have a character there available for entertainment and to sign autographs. As tables become available, they call people to the dining room. The characters go from table to table and seem to be remarkably good about making sure each of them visits each table, so each table of guests gets a chance to talk with each character for a minute or so. It's enough time to take a picture and get an autograph. It's a truly awesome experience if you have a Princess Lover in your crew. We were there this past June, and my just turned 4 year old dd was in heaven! It was definitely the highlight of the trip for her. I also got some great pictures of my 8 year old ds hiding under the table he was so embarrassed! :D

If you don't already have resv to get in.... GOOD LUCK !!! You can make them 60 days in advance and I was told that byt 7:15 in the morning they are booked solid for that advance date.... I have tried to get in there the lsat 2 times we have gone and tried for Feb when we go again and got nothing !

Good Luck though :bounce:

I kept hearing how hard it was to get in but I called last week for February 19 (a Holiday week) and I got a breakfast reservation right then on the phone. I called in the afternoon too. I wonder if it is a lot slower now but the receptionist didn't act like I was real lucky to get a reservation or anything.

Maybe I was just lucky though???

My understanding is that only part of the seats are realeased at 60 days, some are also released I think it is 7 days and then 2 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter