Cinderella Castle stay back at Omaze

MikeTaylor

Freelance contributor to wdwinfo.com!
Got an E-mail saying the first campaign was so successful that they're doing another promotion for the stay in the Castle suite at WDW. I've been busy being back at work, but I'll look more into it this weekend.

Yup it's back, just entered this morning when I got the e-mail.

Thank you so much for supporting our previous Cinderella Castle Suite campaign. We’re excited to announce the castle doors are opening once again, and you have another chance to spend the night in the world’s most exclusive (and magical) guest accommodation.

To show our appreciation, you’ll get 150 bonus entries to win when you use the codeCHARMING at checkout*.

And don’t worry, this experience is just as charming as last time. You and five friends will stay in the suite, enjoy 2-day Disney Park passes and a feast on a fairytale breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table. But now your donations for a chance to win support a wonderful new charity—the Florida Hospital Foundation.

Stay awesome,

Team Omaze

It is the same prize but it is a different charity this time. It is not GKTW. It is something like Florida Children’s Hospital.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!