cinderella's castle restaurant

PRaffen

<font color=3399FF>Can't wait for my first cruise
Is it worth booking dinner at the castle to watch Wishes? How good is the viewing?

Any dinner reviews would be appreciated too. Thanks.

I have never done it but they light up the front of the castle with pictures and tinker bell comes soaring out of the castle so you would miss all that stuff.

I would not want to take a chance on getting a table with a window viewas there are few of them. Plus, the windows are small and heavily leaded, so your viewing would be VERY limited. Since there's alot of music to WISHES, you may not be able to connect the music with the fireworks, as many go off well above the castle.

We're going to make sure we have a spot with a clear and unobstructed view--and plan to take it in more than a few times as well! I've heard from other posters that the combination of music, lights, etc. is AWESOME.
WDW ON JUNE 24::yes:: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

We ate at CRT in January and had a window seat for Wishes. We couldn't see the whole show, although we did see a fair bit and I still found the experience enjoyable. They dim the lights in the restaurant and pipe the music in. There were some bright white fireworks that must be launched from somewhere on the castle very near where we were sitting. That was really neat, in a temporarily-blinding sort of way. :)

If you wanted to try this, I would recommend planning to watch the entire show from a different vantage point some other time in your trip so you get the full effect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter