Cinderella's New Look

cousinorville3

Earning My Ears
Didn't see anything on here about this so please excuse me if it's already old news! I've been told that Cinderella will be getting a "makeover" in late September / early October. I know they've been testing out the new outfit with some of the girls, but I don't think they've done any public meet and greets yet. I'm told it's more along the look of the Cinderella's Shining Moment. Anyone know anything about this?

Oh Wow! That is when we are going. Our GD's 1st trip at age 4 1/2! We are so excited and now even more so!

Wow, very Barbieish with more eyeliner. How can the change her when she looks totally different in her movie. I prefer the old Cindy, sigh.

Waltgirl

I agree with the previous poster, Cinderella looks like Barbie now. I don't really like the new look, I wonder if Disney is going to change all the princesses now and make them look more like Barbie?

P.S. The Halloween costume while I know is popular looks totally skanky are women allowed to wear those kinds of costumes at MNSSHP? Going again with the theme of taking fairy tales and making them sexy. :rolleyes:

What's with the S&M collar and the false eyelashes? :confused3

as far as the costume is concerned: wish i had the figure to pull something like that off. Unfortunately, most who choose to wear such costumes do not think the same way as i do :crazy2:

This is unfortunately true... :( I've heard the new design will hit the parks on October 20th or around that date. I've been told that the new dress is gorgeous, but the hair leaves much to be desired. Sigh. Why can't we leave the timeless things alone? Cinderella does not need to look like Barbie.

The same trash they did with Tinkerbelle.

Hmm....use the adult costume and call her "Sindarella"

Good to know I'm not losing my mind. I was at Target the other day and they seemed to have a new collection of Cinderella merchandise including a holiday one -- which made me wonder if it was some special anniversary of her but I kept looking at it thinking "She looks different".

It's not just Cinderella. If you go to disneystore.com and look at the new princess backpacks and luchboxes, it appears all the princesses have gotten makeovers.

I hope the eyeliner and fake lashes go away. If this is the look, it's entirely too old for little girls. It looks like ****ty Cindy if you ask me. My DD wore the original Cinderella costume to WDW on her 7th birthday. She looked adorable and innocent. This new fangled choker and heavy makeup looks like an "adult" version , if you get my drift. Definitely not appropriate. Hate it!:(:eek:

What is more disturbing than the Princess makeovers is the new images of Minnie and Daisy that are being used by Barney's stores. I can't link to it right now, but you can google it.

Hair, lashes and makeup by Snooki.

fs200_cinderella_20120514.jpg

What is more disturbing than the Princess makeovers is the new images of Minnie and Daisy that are being used by Barney's stores. I can't link to it right now, but you can google it.

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/minnie-mouse-daisy-duck-whittled-down-barney-8217-172800382.html?code=AQA-_YLMqOpYbTJokmUQTX2lsvwL8RFFT8PaOD3-XzsdTi9DKI_sVhVIsyQJkTKDogpz1JAr_NbJrAyUuF-LiZX2oMPpN6D_tXznxXysJgsvTfuyuLASo9Fq06QN3OOk3LXD6ugMnVAo9MQHGaMUWdaMkg0TODK3B6PI99RVcbvOBeBp6R1pTGzKOq_uGuCzp5Q#_=_

Here's the link.

They have HUMAN hands That is what creeped me out the most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter