Cinderella's Royal Table

enomi

Earning My Ears
Good day to everyone! I have booked dinner reservations for my boyfriend and I at Cinderella's Royal Table. Just wanted to ask those of you that have been there what the atmosphere is? I have no idea what to expect since this is mainly a princess dinner. We're not princess fans, but I wanted to have dinner here at least once for the cool factor if being inside the castle! thanks! :dog2:

I have not had dinner there for many years, since before it became strictly a princess meal, so can not answer dinner specific questions. But a group of us (5 adults, 3 children) had breakfast there last Gay Day (I was the only gay guy in the group) and it was very nice, everyone enjoyed it, and the kids' interaction with the princesses was wonderful. Dinner would probably be a bit more elegant, and a great place for a special dinner, or to uhhh... propose ;)

I have not had dinner there for many years, since before it became strictly a princess meal, so can not answer dinner specific questions. But a group of us (5 adults, 3 children) had breakfast there last Gay Day (I was the only gay guy in the group) and it was very nice, everyone enjoyed it, and the kids' interaction with the princesses was wonderful. Dinner would probably be a bit more elegant, and a great place for a special dinner, or to uhhh... propose ;)

Thanks Chuck! I'm really nervous about dining here because of the whole princess dining experience. I'm hoping others can answer with their own experience dining here.

We've eaten there several times. In all fairness, we have a son and two daughters, but there are always couples and groups of adults without kids. Nobody will blink an eye at you enjoying the restaurant.

The princesses will stop by your table but your level of interaction is up to you. For what it's worth, making fish faces is Ariel is always fun, no matter your age.

my husband and I took our daughter (who was 4 1/2 at the time).....we actually went for breakfast (twice) and dinner. Dinner was spectacular. The food was really very good and the interaction w/ the princesses was alot of fun. Eating inside the castle was a treat... they call everyone My Lord or My Lady.... so how can you beat that? I think the whole atmosphere is just "awe". Everyone is kind of just looking around, taking it all in.... it's just really a great experience. There were adults eating without kids and families with kids.... so it's a little bit of everyone eating there. It's not just for kids.

Another FANTASTIC experience is eating dinner in Beast's Castle.... try to get a table in the main room and you can watch the "snow" fall. But walk around to the other rooms... it's worth it. Mostly, have a wonderful time and just do it !!! it's worth the experience.

We recently had breakfast there last week. We received items according to gender as perceived by servers, and we were not asked which item we would want. I don't know if you prefer the items to be a surprise. The theming inside is more intimate and elegant than I anticipated. As others have said the princesses excel at improv, so they will react appropriately to whatever you offer for interaction. Each princess stays within their character story-arc/history. (ie; Jasmine is not going to tell you whether the dwarves snore at night, but Snow White just might...)

We thought it was a great experience if you want to avoid lines for character meet/greets. The food was okay, I would not rate it as excellent. The timing for breakfast was at an accelerated, but not overly rushed pace. We noticed that they seated in sections so that the meet and greet would be timed to your meal, and everyone would roughly arrive and leave around the same time. I would rate the experience and decor as excellent. I imagine that hearing the fireworks would be quite interesting if timed well enough. I don't know that we would have seen the fireworks from where we were sitting.

If you are on a strict budget, perhaps it would be better to avail yourself of other dining experiences. However, if this is a splurge trip and cost doesn't matter- I would recommend trying it out. You may wish to move the thread to the forum dining section to get more input, unless you were specifically seeking some aspect of the experience to be highlighted here in this forum.

Thank you Tiggerette! It's going to be a small anniversary dinner/celebration for us! I've made reservations and prepaid already! I hope it's worth it. We did a birthday dinner in Beast's Castle and loved it. Hoping this one is as memorable!

My Partner and I ate there a about two years ago just to say we did it and found it to be one of the best meals we ever had in the parks. Good food, nice staff and great atmosphere. You will both love it.

My Partner and I ate there a about two years ago just to say we did it and found it to be one of the best meals we ever had in the parks. Good food, nice staff and great atmosphere. You will both love it.
So glad to read that! I just booked a table for when I am there this coming October. I will be by myself as my partner has no interest in going back. I was afraid it would be dining hell (introvert here) so I am glad to read your comment. I will also be dining at 11 PM so it may have quieted down a bit by then.

So glad to read that! I just booked a table for when I am there this coming October. I will be by myself as my partner has no interest in going back. I was afraid it would be dining hell (introvert here) so I am glad to read your comment. I will also be dining at 11 PM so it may have quieted down a bit by then.
You will be fine. If you google pictures you will see that it is large and spread out. I ate at Be Our Guest alone last time as my partner did not want to to go. I was fine.

You will be fine. If you google pictures you will see that it is large and spread out. I ate at Be Our Guest alone last time as my partner did not want to to go. I was fine.
Thanks! Although, are you an introvert? I am so that makes things a bit harder, especially when in large places packed with people. Still, my dinner will be at 11:10 PM and I venture to say the crowd may have died down a bit by then.

Last edited:
Thanks! Although, are you an introvert? I am so that makes things a bit harder, especially when in large places packed with people. Still, my dinner will be at 11:10 PM and I venture to say the crowd may have died down a bit by then.
I tend to be introverted but everyone in Disney is focusing on their own vacation I don't think anyone will even notice you or you them. Attached is pic of me at CRT. You will see the other tables are quite a bit away and everyone is doing their own thing.

Attachments

• CRT.jpg
    CRT.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 12
I tend to be introverted but everyone in Disney is focusing on their own vacation I don't think anyone will even notice you or you them. Attached is pic of me at CRT. You will see the other tables are quite a bit away and everyone is doing their own thing.

HAHA, I guess the food was taking too long and you started by eating the silverware? I see how the other tables seem to be at a distance. The restaurant pictures I saw seemed to show tables set up next to each other, which was a bit of a worry. The communal eating is definitely not my thing. But then again, I will be there at 11PM so I am hoping by then the adult to child ratio will be higher. On the other hand, by that time, parents may be ready to murder their kids!

:tigger:

HAHA, I guess the food was taking too long and you started by eating the silverware? I see how the other tables seem to be at a distance. The restaurant pictures I saw seemed to show tables set up next to each other, which was a bit of a worry. The communal eating is definitely not my thing. But then again, I will be there at 11PM so I am hoping by then the adult to child ratio will be higher. On the other hand, by that time, parents may be ready to murder their kids!

:tigger:
That's the toy sword the give you when you enter. I was in a swashbuckling mood.

I'm a huge introvert but Royal Table was fine with me :) They are really good at reading the kind of experience that you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!