Cindy's Breakfast advice & encouragement

YEA! WE got ressies at CRT for the first breakfast of the day! WOO HOOO!! I was doing the happy dance this morning when my oldest (she's almost 4) understood what I was saying and said "i'm gonna eat with cinderella, I'm gonna eat with cinderella" :cool1: What a way to start my day!!!!
Too bad I didn't get to dwell much on it as it's DD#2's 2nd bday today and it was time to get part ready.

I'm so excited!!!! :woohoo:

Actually, they changed this again. You still have to listen to the "welcome to...180" stuff but it asked me after that to press 1 for English.

(I didn't have the Press 3 for disney dining (but that may be bb/c I dialed direct - 407-939-3469 (WDW-DINE). )
Then I got the If you're calling for Victoria.. .. prompt.

dana

Well, it depends on which phone number you used. My directions are for the #800-828-0228. They still hold true. I just tried it again to be sure. Only change though is that you do have to listen to the survey speech now, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by beattyfamily

First you can call their toll free number: #800-828-0228. Be sure to practice this once before your call day.

Hit: #3 for dining - but you must wait till he finishes talking about the 180 days and high call volume speech.

Then hit: #1 (option for orlando area or within 7 day) as soon as you hear 'if you are calling for Victoria and Alberts'....note, you do NOT have to listen to the whole message.

Then hit: #2 (to skip the survey) note, you do have to listen to the whole message, unfortunately.

Then wait for someone to answer and be ready with all your group's information.

just athought incase you did not think of it I put down the hardest ADR to get the easiest one to get and went down the line when i called.

So i did 1st CRT breakfast

2nd Coral Reef next for CP package

3rd HOOP DEE DOO
etc etc.

I figured this way the sooner she looked the hard ones up and have them locked in the better, especially when everyone is calling at the same time and everyone wants there first choices.

We got all our first picks and the times we wanted to boot.
Good luck !

Ugh! I called this morning, right at 7 AM, got through, but didn't get through all the prompts when I got dumped into hold music. No one ever came on the line after 15 MINUTES! I started using my cell to try to call in and kept getting "All circuits are busy". :(

Finally, got through at 8:00 and got my CRT ressie for 8:30 (had wanted 8:00). So, while I'm a little disappointed about 8:30, I am still VERY excited! :)

We are surprising my DD4 with this trip. "Cinderella" is going to send her an invitation to the Castle, including breakfast. So this reservation was very important! I can't wait to see my daughter's face when she gets her invite!

Well, it depends on which phone number you used. My directions are for the #800-828-0228. They still hold true. I just tried it again to be sure. Only change though is that you do have to listen to the survey speech now, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by beattyfamily

First you can call their toll free number: #800-828-0228. Be sure to practice this once before your call day.

Hit: #3 for dining - but you must wait till he finishes talking about the 180 days and high call volume speech.

Then hit: #1 (option for orlando area or within 7 day) as soon as you hear 'if you are calling for Victoria and Alberts'....note, you do NOT have to listen to the whole message.

Then hit: #2 (to skip the survey) note, you do have to listen to the whole message, unfortunately.

Then wait for someone to answer and be ready with all your group's information.

Hi - Thanks for this, I just tried it. It looks like they've changed it again - maybe? It's just the last step that appears to have changed. You're not given the choice to press #2 to skip the survey - it just says to stay on the line after your call. So I guess just stay in the hold queue after you press #1 to not get Victoria & Alberts.

Hi - Thanks for this, I just tried it. It looks like they've changed it again - maybe? It's just the last step that appears to have changed. You're not given the choice to press #2 to skip the survey - it just says to stay on the line after your call. So I guess just stay in the hold queue after you press #1 to not get Victoria & Alberts.

You are right! They now just say you can do the survey at the end of your call, if you want to, but there is no number to hit to skip the survey which is good so there is one less step in getting through. It pays to check on these directions once in awhile cause they're always changing things to keep us on our toes!

So here is the updated info:

It depends on which phone number you use but the directions below are for #800-828-0228.

Be sure to practice calling once before your call day.

When the phone connects,

Hit: #3 for dining.

Then you must listen to the 'busy call volume speech';
once you hear 'if you are calling for Victoria and Alberts...' hit: #1 (the option for orlando area or within 7 day)

That's it! Then just wait for someone to answer and be ready with all your party's information.

Thanks. I called this morning to book CRT at 7am and I used the 1-800 instructions above. I didn't even have to wait in a hold queue, after I pressed the #1 key the disney dining rep came on to take my reservation and gave me exactly what I wanted. The 180-day window must make this way easier to book.

What is your best advice for getting a cancellation for CRT for breakfast or lunch in late October?? We decided on this trip just a few months ago. We got many ADR we wanted, but not this one. We have a large party so need 1 big table or 2 small ones. I am thinking this is unlikely going to happen :(

Thanks. I called this morning to book CRT at 7am and I used the 1-800 instructions above. I didn't even have to wait in a hold queue, after I pressed the #1 key the disney dining rep came on to take my reservation and gave me exactly what I wanted. The 180-day window must make this way easier to book.

As someone that books Cindy's, that is very true!

And I use to book Cindy's right at 7am when it was a 90 day booking window. Oh my goodness.... :scared: LOL

What is your best advice for getting a cancellation for CRT for breakfast or lunch in late October?? We decided on this trip just a few months ago. We got many ADR we wanted, but not this one. We have a large party so need 1 big table or 2 small ones. I am thinking this is unlikely going to happen :(

Keep checking back up to the day of! You NEVER know when a cancellation might occur. (But of course, there is no guarantees... :guilty: ) I have booked guests at the very last minute at Cindy's because of a cancellation and been called many wonderful things because of it! hehe. (I even had a lady burst into tears, wow!)

Hi there!! Sorry but I did not read this whole thread, just a few days worth so forgive me if this has already been asked and answered:flower3: . The instructions to call with the 800 # say to press 3 and then 1, but i just called now to listen (my 180 day is not until Oct.) and # 1 is for the Orlando area and if you are making a resie within the next 7 days. Can I make my resie for 180 days out if I hit #1? Please help, I have been knee deep in planning and I am very overwhelemd!!! Thanks for any help you can give:love:

Hi there!! Sorry but I did not read this whole thread, just a few days worth so forgive me if this has already been asked and answered:flower3: . The instructions to call with the 800 # say to press 3 and then 1, but i just called now to listen (my 180 day is not until Oct.) and # 1 is for the Orlando area and if you are making a resie within the next 7 days. Can I make my resie for 180 days out if I hit #1? Please help, I have been knee deep in planning and I am very overwhelemd!!! Thanks for any help you can give:love:

Yes, you can. Hitting #1 is just a short cut to get through sooner. If you hit the other option, it will take longer as I think then they will ask for info like phone number or reservation number before they even connect you.

When we were there in June we got same day ADR´s for lunch at CRT for 6 people. Just thought you might want to know that you shouldn´t give up hope if you don´t get an ADR before you leave.

Just wanted you to know that I just called the 800 number and a recording comes on and says it is no longer an active number. It then directs you to call the 407-WDW-Dine number.

I have a few questions. Can someone direct me to these CRT tips? I clicked on the link on the very first post and it says webpage cannot be found. Also, I like the idea that the poster had of going down the list of hardest to easiest to get reservations when making ADR's, but I don't know which ones are hard and which ones aren't. Is there a list somewhere?

P.S. There is also Dinner at CRT as well as breakfast and lunch, correct? I thought I read that somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter