? Cindy's for an 8:15am PS from WL?

DVC-LEROY

DVC Member Since 2001
Help! I'm sending 8 in-laws to Cindy's for an early breakfast and I don't want to screw it up. How early do they need to leave and what's the best way (or only way) to get them to the Magic Kingdom from WL that early in the morning? I thought the boat from WL didn't go out early.

Character breakfast buses begin running at 7 am every day. Just have them get on that bus and tell the driver where they are going. They will get dropped off in the bus loading zone outside the MK. The bus may make other stops before going to the MK depending on what other breakfasts people are going to.

From there they have to walk over to the far left of the turnsiles. There will be a CM there with a clipboard checking all the people through with early PS's. Just remind them to have their PS number and their park admission media handy.

Thanks GoldenOldie! I was beginning to think they would be looped around through the TTC because they were heading out so early. Sounds like they won't have any problems getting there.

Just a note... The Character Breakfast busses at the WL will not be servicing the MK area... they will be for the other areas of property.

What I would suggest... take the TTC bus to the TTC, and then catch the Monorail to the MK. Both the Bus and the Monorail start service at 7:00am, however, the monorail will not drop off at the MK until 7:30.

Tyler - do you think it will take more than a half hour to get from WL to MK? I'm having trouble estimating when they should leave to make it to Cindy's by 8am. (it's the beginning of October)

from FW, so basically the same. Called the night before to check on the earliest bus time. Made sure we were there ten minutes before that, then caught the very first bus to the TTC. CM there checked our p.s. #, then put us on the first monorail over to MK. (And turned away MANY disappointed people who thought they were going to get into MK an hour early!)
Terri the Yoopermom

Originally posted by DVC-LEROY
Tyler - do you think it will take more than a half hour to get from WL to MK? I'm having trouble estimating when they should leave to make it to Cindy's by 8am. (it's the beginning of October)

I always advise people to take a little extra time, and get to places early. This allows for any un-planned circumstances. I would say be at the bus stop between 7:15-7:30. It's only a 5 minute bus ride, and a 10 minute monorail ride, but you should always take into consideration walk time from the bus to the monorail, as well as wait time for the bus and for the monorail. And besides, it never hurts to get there early. Just keep in mind, the monorail does not service the MK until 7:30, so if you arrive to the TTC prior to that time, make sure to talk to a Monorail cast member, to make sure that you will get to the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter