Cindy's for Lunch or Dinner??

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Was thinking of dining at Cindy's and can't decide whether it would better to dine there at lunch and then over at the Plaza Restaurant for dinner or vice-versa. What do you think???

Since no one has posted, I'll give you my humble opinion! We are going down for a wedding in Nov and are just able to spend one day in MK. Since the park has short hours we decided to get a PS at CRT for right at the close of the park...that way we can watch the sun set, the lights come on, and we get to walk out through a mostly empty Main Street and feel like we've extended our day! We also got a PS for Tony's breakfast, so we'll be getting into the park before opening. I guess it really depends on the hours of the park when you will be there.

Good luck!

Thanks for your input. How late can you make PS ressies?

I'm pretty sure you can call anytime after you're within 60 days. Lunch and dinner are MUCH easier to get than the breakfast. I've heard of people just walking up at less busy times and being seated right away! But if you're going at a busy time of year, I'd do it soon.

We went for lunch, I wanted dinner but it was booked up. While I enjoyed lunch, I think dinner would have been better. I think the "magic" of being in the castle would be more apparent at dinner time

I just called yesterday for 12/7 for dinner and all they had left was 5:05. Little disappointed but the food is so good we are still doing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter