cindy's link

teril

Mouseketeer
when we went to DW 2 years ago I found a link to a board where other disney lovers were trading priority seating or calling and helping you get priority seating for the cinderella breakfast at the castle that is so hard to get. Somewhere I misplaced this link. Does anyone know what site it is on? We are getting ready to plan a trip to DW again and that was our favorite meal!!!! Feel free to PM me.

terilpirate: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo princess:

CRT now requires a deposit to make a PS for the breakfast, so you can't swap with others or take a PS someone else made.

werent tehy called the angels or breakfast angels or somthing like tht? try to google. are the still around?

thank you:Pinkbounc It was a different location I had been before but it looks to be the same person.....so I'll give it a try:earseek: Thanks again....anymore info would be appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter