Cindy's ressie

Debbart

Hooked!
If anyone has to cancel a Cindy's breakfast PS anytime between 2/8 and 2/15 please let me know...I would appreciate it

I have tried many times unsuccessfully to get ressies for cinerellas Castle for the same week. Decided just to take the Princess Storybook Breakfast. Good luck.

I called last Sat( after several unsuccessful attempts) and got one on the 8th! DD's b'day is that week and we are taking a quick weekend trip there, so not many days to try for and we planned 87 days out! SO, it can and does happen! Keep trying!:D

We were able to walk in to Cinderella's castle for lunch on New Years day!

I tried for months to get a cancellation but to no avail. I asked at the podium about 11:00, and was told to check back around 12:30 PM. Lo and behold, us and a few others got ushered in with about a 15 minute wait and had a great lunch.

SO, if you don't get a ressie, there apparently are a good number of people who don't show up for one reason or another. You might consider swinging by and trying your luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter