Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls

yummy72

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I made the Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls last weekend for our a.m. tailgate party. They were a hit! SUPER rich, and obviously not "low fat" but oh so good. I found the recipe on a link I got off this board.

http://www.copykat.com

I didn't do the glaze with the cream cheese that is also listed on there, I just did the one with the powdered sugar, butter and vanilla. Turned out great.

Just thought I'd share!

Candi

DH has used the cream cheese icing you get in a can & says it is pretty close to the stuff from Cinnabon. (I can't have it, so I can't give an opinion.)

Tried this last night and boy, was it ever easy. I even let them sit overnight in the refrigerator then took them out in the morning and let them rise for 30 minutes. Wow! What a difference using the bread machine made.

Thanks for posting this!

TK

I'm going to have to try these. Thanks for reminding me about that site. It has some cool stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter