Circle Cutters????

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. Does anyone have the circle cutter made by Making Memories? It looks like a pro-tractor that cuts instead of marks.I was thinking of getting one ,some where when we go shopping in Niagara Falls Buffalo. Does Joanne Fabrics have them? If so how much?

So I have tried TONs of circle cutters in my scrapbooking time and honestly, the best one I found is from Creative Memories. Usually I'm not a big FAN of their stuff (since their 12x12 books are strapbound and not really 12x12 when you take into account their borders), but their shape cutter is AWESOME!!! What I particularly like is that you don't have to give much resistance or hold the picture in place when cutting. ALso, they have a large range of sizes AND can utilize other shapes (I made a Walk of Magical Memories layout with the hexagon one).

The MM design is very similar to what CM had 8-10 years ago (only their "mat" was a piece of glass...try hauling THAT to a crop! :rotfl2:) It was OK, but a lot of work. I *really* like the new CM cutting system, *BUT* the sizes are limited, even with the different blades. Coluzzle is very good, but you do have to make that extra snip. I also have the Circle Scissor which feels like a Spirograph and cuts a huge variety of circles, but I never crop photos with it b/c it's too unpredictable (slips around a bit on smaller paper). If I had to choose just one, I'd go with Coluzzle myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter