Cirque du Soleil Friday 6/19 9pm

curlyjbs

My heart belongs to the beach
What a wonderful show! Dh and I took our 3 dd's (12, 10 & 8) to see it. We all loved it. Well worth the money if you have it! We sat in Cat 2 - row 4. Good seats - could actually see the sweat dripping off the performers (eew!) but all the seats seemed to have great views. There was alot of "been there seen that stuff" but we were still very impressed. The performers are sooo talented and the music was great. The preshow was kinda corny but the kids liked it. In case you were wondering about bringing your little ones, we did see alot of families with little ones and they seemed to do fine with it. I would probably try for the earlier show though........it was pretty late when the show let out and we saw alot of moms and dad carrying sleeping kids to the cars.

See it! You will love it!

curly :sunny:

Glad to hear your rave review! I have been trying to decide if we should make the drive from Vero Beach to see Cirque. Your post was very timely as it seems one more sign I need to call to see if I can still get seats!

Glad your family had a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter