Cirque du Soleil...is there a bad seat???***Update, got the tix***

jacksonsmom

<font color=blue>Can you guess who I am a mom for?
We ran into some extra money & have been toying with the idea of seeing Cirque du Soleil for our June trip.

We have never seen the show before & have read wonderful reviews on it.

I was wondering since we are getting closer & closer to June that we may not have the best choice of seats. Is there any bad seats in the place?
Also is there a website or phone number where I can CHOOSE my seats?
I saw a website where I saw a picture of the seating chart, but I would like to see which seats are still open & choose from there, if possible.

What are decents seats? Is is better to be higher or lower?
Finally is it worth the money??? ;)

We loved it!!! We sat in the 4th row of the second level of seating. Right next to an exit tunnel. We used all six of the seats in that row. I would opt for the second level for better viewing. But, with the possible exception of the far side seats, I don't think there is a really bad seat in the house. Some people like to sit down in front. But that would give me a crick in my neck since I would have to be looking upwards.

When I called to get my tickets, they gave me the best available seating. Worked out fine. I would call them, with the seating chart in front of me so you can see exactly where your seats would be. I think they have a multi-tiered system going now. Good luck.

i have seen this show and had the same concerns as you regarding a bad seat...we booked about 3 days ahead of the showing and were about 1/2 way up the seating area...after looking at the seating chart i was somewhat concerned but after arriving and viewing the show, i was glad that i was up as high as i was...most of the action takes place in the air or up high on the stage so the people in the front couple of rows had to sit there all night looking up for most of the show...i have also seen cirque du soloil drallion here in philly and had the same experience...
it's sort of like the movie theaters....at least i don't want to be down front there....
to sum it up, there is not a bad seat in the place...go and enjoy...it is an amazing show!!!!
have fun!!!!
sunking

:) We went last June and got our tickets a couple day's in advance. If you are flexible on day and show times you shouldn't have a problem getting seats.

At that time they also had a discount for AP holders, I think about 10 or 15%. They also ran a special for kids at that time which was a 50% discount for, I think, children 9 and under!:wave:

As the other have said there really isn't a bad seat in the house!

Originally posted by Timon@BWV

At that time they also had a discount for AP holders, I think about 10 or 15%. They also ran a special for kids at that time which was a 50% discount for, I think, children 9 and under!:wave:

Does anyone know if they still have discounts for AP holders?
Do I have to order those in person to get the AP discount or can I do that over the phone also?

It really sounds like a great show & I would love to see it. This will be our last WDW for at least 2 years :( so we are trying to do things we never experienced before, like Cirque du Soleil

Last year you actually had to purchase them at the show! Don't know if you could do it over the phone since we purchased at WDW!:wave:

You can buy online - go through the cirque website www.cirquedusoleil.com and click on shows at the bottom, then la noubam and there is a place to buy online. They will give you best avaliable when you submit your info and then you can choose if you want those or not.

Honestly, I'm not partial to anything but category 1 seating. This is how we have seen every cirque show except two (one is La Nouba, but not for long. :Pinkbounc ) That said though, I don't think that there is a bad seat. If you call, they will tell you what you can and can't see. And, it is more common to have a *bad* seat at a traveling show b/c the tent has poles all over inside and are for any show needing a travel tent, and the resident shows have a building designed for their needs.

If the person you are talking to can't help you get them to get someone else.

Last week I called to order our tickets for May. The first CM that I got on the phone tried to sell me seats way off to the side. I told her I didn't want to sit there, I wanted to be more in the middle. She said that was all her computer would let her do. Then she put me on hold for a minute and got me in contact with another CM. She was great. She was very patient with me and got me the seats in the middle with an aisle seat, too!

UPDATE******

I did order the tickets.
We got section 102 Row H seat 13-15

They are on the top row just off to the center.

Are they good seats???
I am hoping so
Like I said this is our first time seeing the show
I can not wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter