Cirque Du Soleil

DaaBoTownSox

Earning My Ears
Has anybody seen any of these Vegas shows?

I saw KA, and it was absolutely fantastic! I was just wondering if anyone has seen any of the others, and wether you thought they were good or not.

My husband has seen LOVE @ the Mirage and insists that it is so good, he is flying me to Vegas this week to see it! ;)

I've seen Mystere, O and Zumanity and all were EXCELLENT. Zumanity is the adult oriented one, so if are one that doesn't like adult humor or nudity, I would stay away from this one. To me it was less Cirque-esque and more like a Vegas stage show....however, it did have a lot of Cirque elements and I still thought it was quite excellent.

Kimya

I've seen Mystere (3x), LOVE (2x), "O" (2x) and Ka! (1x). All are fantastic. My favorite is Mystere followed by LOVE - both excellent shows. Highly recommend!

I have seen Mystere twice and LOVE once. If you like the Beatles then LOVE is the one to see. Mystere is great but I loved LOVE.

LOVE was fantastic. It's a great show to see for your first Cirque experience. Also, no need to pay for the high priced seats. I was in the middle priced seats and saw everything perfectly. I wouldn't even hesitate to get the cheapest seats since there is lots to see on top.

LOVE was fantastic. It's a great show to see for your first Cirque experience. Also, no need to pay for the high priced seats. I was in the middle priced seats and saw everything perfectly. I wouldn't even hesitate to get the cheapest seats since there is lots to see on top.
I'm leaning towards Ka, thinking that it's the one my daugthers would enjoy most, but if I find a deal on tickets for another show, we'll gladly go with it.

For the other shows, does seat-price really matter? After all, none of these shows are cheap, but I don't want to buy "nosebleed seats" only to find that we can't really enjoy the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter