Citricos is it kid friendly?

Doesney

*sigh*
My 2 sons are 5 and 8 and for the most part well behaved. I am debating wheather or not its appropriate to have them dine in Citricos. Any comments?

Edited to add: I have 1 son and 1 daughter )don't ask and don't tell!!)

I've seen kids at Citricos. If yours are well behaved then by all means consider taking them.

I find Citricos to be more of an adult restaurant though. So, the real question is will your kids be ok in a place with no characters, games or colorful decor for 2+ hours as you dine? If they can sit still and not get bored then take them.

Everything at Disney is kid friendly except possible V & A's to which there are many arguments.

If your kids are average to well behaved go ahead and take them anywhere. If they're apt to be cranky or antsy please don't bring them...But these are questions only you can answer.
pirate:

Keep in mind that Citrico's is upscale and the pace of the meal reflects that. This is not an in and out in 45 minutes resturant, I don't think we've ever dined there in less than 1 1/2 hours. It's usually closer to two.

I don't feel it's a practical restaurant to take children to. There are many other fine dining places at WDW that are more kid friendly, and better for families with younger kids.

Narcooses, Jiko, even the California Grill would be a more suitable place to dine with younger kids like yours IMHO. If for no other reason the ambient noise level is louder and the atmosphere is more "bustling" so your kids are less likely to be noticed if they get a little loud or squirmy.

I'm taking an eight, five and one year old in two weeks. We are not dining at Citrico's with them, although we are going to the other places I mentioned with them.

Anne

Please dont miss out on Citricos! It is one of our favorites and we go everytime. In 2000 we had a 1year old and a 2 year old. They gave us crayons and told the kids to color on the tablecloth, they were washable!! They also ran downstairs to the GF Cafe to get blueberry yogurt for 1 year old. The food is amazing and the presentation fantastic. If you are concerned about the kids not wanting to be there, you could always ask them if they want to go to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that they have at the GF. That is what we did in 2003. The kids loved it. They have playstation, videos, crafts, we had to drag them out of there.

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter