Citricos or Narcoossees for a date night?

I might be the only person on the planet to find chipotle vile …. I want to like it, just can’t do it
I know other people who do as well - it was just the best comparison I could make with a non-regional brand. :-)

This is what I assumed. I'm absolutely a foodie so I know I have higher standards than most. I think I can get a better steak at Whole Foods and make it better than Disney.

My friend ordered the fish of the day the night we went and it was nearly inedible.

I just don't understand the good review of Citricos - it was the worst Disney dining experience I've had.
Oh my goodness! I agree. In January 2024 Citricos was the worst Disney meal I have ever had at any table service or quick service. Both entree and dessert were so bad. Even the fancy tiny cream puffs were over baked hard and dry and two of the three didn’t even have any filling in them.

Pretty old thread here.

For what it’s worth I ended up going to Citricos and was one of the best meals of the trip with really good service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter