City, Sand, and Savanna - Link to new trip report

What a magnificent conclusion, and great wrap up of your TR! I definitely appreciate the updated photo of everyone as they are now - such a change!

I must admit, I'm always a little embarrassed when you post your Judy-sighting scores, as it reminds me of my accidental DIS hiatus! But I'm glad I still was able to catch the end.

Have a wonderful Hilton Head trip!! Catch ya on Instagram!

We're back from Hilton Head Island and we had a woooooonderful time! I took lots of notes and pictures, so stay tuned for a trip report. We got back late last night, but I took today off and am catching up on bills :headache: and errands. Trying to ease back into reality slowly...back to work tomorrow.

Well, for someone who alway sees your posts about 48 hours after they happen, I guess I did OK. :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2

Hope you and Judy and have an awesome visit to HHI! It's the best and I hope you LOVE it!

We did! Looooved it! :love:

Oh, and thank you for your restaurant recommendations! :worship:

I really enjoyed reading about your trip and seeing the recap two years later was great! BUT - I think you should have posted some then and now pics of the kids because they probably all look different!

Magdalene said the same thing! In response to her I posted a picture of the kids and I at a Bruce Springsteen concert from May. It's towards the bottom of page 215.

Once again - great fun and don't forget to send the bat signal out when you start your HHI TR! :thumbsup2

Thanks for following along Mary Ellen. Will do.

Loved it! I couldn't remember where I remembered you from, then finally the Judy game triggered my memory from the Pampered Chef convention/whatever trip report.

Good memory skywaywaver, that is correct! And :welcome: Thank you, I'm glad that you liked it.

Looks like you all had a great time. I look forward to that Boardwalk trip report in 2015 that one of your daughters requested (smart girl). ;)

We did, it was a great trip!

I look forward to that one too! :hyper: It'll soon be time to make room reservations (at Kidani, with a switch to BWV at 7 months). I'm keeping my eye on the calendar.

Also, enjoy your Hilton Head trip!

Got back yesterday and we had a fantastic time. Thanks for your well-wishes.

2 years, wow, how time slips by. In my mind that trip was only a year ago. Crazy!

That's what I keep telling all these people who're saying that I'm taking a long time. ;)

What a great recap. I'm just now caught up and well, you are at HH celebrating a well deserved solo trip. I just got back on instagram yesterday so need to go check!

Thank you. Yes, I tried to post about a picture per day, give or take. They're almost all either food or a Judy-and-I selfie. :)

So many great moments and the lows, well other than rain and one memorable spat it seems with the kids while at AK (the kids which each other that is), none stick out for sure and you make a good point about the rain having a positive effect for your group in some ways. Tons of highs. I love the picture of you and all the kids from vero and those kissing pics at WDW are just magical. What a trip! And yes, thank goodness for DVC. We would never be able to pull of the trips we do without it now.

Thanks Cynthia. Yes, there were some lows but as time moves on all I'm remembering were the highs, so that's perfect! We watched some of the DVC infomercial channel at HHI (it's crazy how I like watching that! :goodvibes) and reflected on how glad we are that we were able to join when we did.

have a MAGICAL time at HH, I can't wait for the report!

Thank you! We certainly did! I'm looking forward to writing it. I have a lot of notes, that're probably nearly ready to go, just as-is. But I have to get the pictures from 2 cameras and 2 iphones uploaded.

Great job Glenn. Thanks for inviting us along on this fun family trip.

Any time Andy. Thanks for being a such a great reader/commenter!

I hope you and Judy are enjoying Hilton Head! :thumbsup2

Thank you. Hated to have to leave!

What a magnificent conclusion, and great wrap up of your TR! I definitely appreciate the updated photo of everyone as they are now - such a change!

Aw, thank you Jenn! Yes, the kids don't hold still for too long. :sad2:

I must admit, I'm always a little embarrassed when you post your Judy-sighting scores, as it reminds me of my accidental DIS hiatus! But I'm glad I still was able to catch the end.

Don't feel bad! You got the first-subscriber honors and no one can ever take that away from you. :worship: (For what it's worth. :rotfl2:)

Have a wonderful Hilton Head trip!! Catch ya on Instagram!

Thank you, we did! Such a great place. I'll see you on Instagram, and if I don't talk to you before-hand, enjoy your wedding day and try to savor the moment! :bride::groom:

0 Judys

and welcome back!

Sorry about the bills waiting, but it seems like you had a great time!

We're back from Hilton Head Island and we had a woooooonderful time! I took lots of notes and pictures, so stay tuned for a trip report. We got back late last night, but I took today off and am catching up on bills :headache: and errands. Trying to ease back into reality slowly...back to work tomorrow.

Welcome home Glenn! (I know, it's always better when a DVC host says that)

Looking forward to the TR, and I'm glad you had a great time!

Welcome back Glenn! I can't wait to read all about your recent trip.

That's for clueing me in to the recent picture of you and the kids. They are look wonderful. Jame's curly hair really did throw me for a loop. Hope Marlene has a great senior year.

Loved the wrap up, with lots of great memories of your trip! I think my favorites were your wet pants, Marlene's monster fish, and all the special Gram and Poppy pics!

I'm going with 19 Judy's!

Well, I might not be first, but I still got the right answer before Rosie! :rotfl:

Congrats to Pat for getting the final win, and being the perpetual :bride: during the contest! :rolleyes1

Glad you had a woooooonderful time at HHIR! Can't wait to hear all about it.

(.....and I"ll get you that address you requested.) :goodvibes

Loved the wrap up, with lots of great memories of your trip! I think my favorites were your wet pants, Marlene's monster fish, and all the special Gram and Poppy pics!

Well, I might not be first, but I still got the right answer before Rosie! :rotfl:

Congrats to Pat for getting the final win, and being the perpetual :bride: during the contest! :rolleyes1

(.....and I"ll get you that address you requested.) :goodvibes

And how do you know your answer is correct :p:scratchinJust for that Iwill say 18 is correct !!!:rotfl2:
Glen give a Bat woman holler when the new TR starts :rotfl2:

Back in the nick of time once again! So glad to hear you had a great time at HHI! And your wrap-up for this trip was great. It sounded like you guys had a wonderful time and just coming back from my own trip that included a first visit to Universal, I loved seeing what I might have missed. From Disney as well, always gets me excited for that return trip in the not-to-distant future.

Cannot wait to read about your HHI trip and future Disney ones!

Have a magical evening! :mickeyjum

I think I've created a monster.

and welcome back!

Sorry about the bills waiting, but it seems like you had a great time!

Thank you! It was really wonderful!

Welcome home Glenn! (I know, it's always better when a DVC host says that)

Thanks. Yes, I'm not sure what it means when a highway engineer says it? :confused3

Looking forward to the TR, and I'm glad you had a great time!

Keep on the lookout. I have most pictures uploaded to Photobucket, still some from the iPhones to grab. But nothing written yet.

Welcome back Glenn! I can't wait to read all about your recent trip.

Thanks Mary Ellen.

That's for clueing me in to the recent picture of you and the kids. They are look wonderful. Jame's curly hair really did throw me for a loop. Hope Marlene has a great senior year.

James is sprouting up this year. Over 2 inches since January, and more than half an inch since mid-June.

Welcome back; glad to hear you had a great time.

Thank you Kathy!

With my wet pants at the top of your list, I'll bet that you're a fan of slapstick comedy...3 stooges pokes in the eyes and such. I can't believe that you weren't more sympathetic with my predicament at that moment. :rolleyes:

A pretty darned good guess.

:thumbsup2

Yes, I agree! It's not easy to be the second one all the time, but she pretty much did it.

Thanks, got a little more prep work before getting started but one of these days.

And how do you know your answer is correct :p:scratchinJust for that Iwill say 18 is correct !!!:rotfl2:

You know that Marv is pretty clever. Just a hunch, but he probably looked at the answers on page 216. :rolleyes:

Glen give a Bat woman holler when the new TR starts :rotfl2:

I'm not sure what a "Bat woman holler" sounds like or if I could even make that sound, so I'll probably just send you a pm. :thumbsup2

Welcom Home! :yay: I'm glad you had a great trip - looking forward to reading all about it!

Thanks Tammie!

Back in the nick of time once again! So glad to hear you had a great time at HHI! And your wrap-up for this trip was great. It sounded like you guys had a wonderful time and just coming back from my own trip that included a first visit to Universal, I loved seeing what I might have missed. From Disney as well, always gets me excited for that return trip in the not-to-distant future.

Cannot wait to read about your HHI trip and future Disney ones!

Have a magical evening! :mickeyjum

Thank you Timmy. Yes, I saw lots of pictures on your Instagram feed....looked like you were enjoying yourself! :banana:

Holy smokes! Where did the time go?!? James is turning into a young man right before our eyes and Marlene is in her last year of high school. :worried:

Time sure does fly by.

The wrap up was great, I love seeing all the pictures. The couples pictures and the kids on their own were my favs. :lovestruc

THANK YOU, Glenn for sharing your trip and your family with us. It's always a honor to be apart of something so special, thank you for sharing it with us. :goodvibes

I got lost somewhere back around page 175 or so... I've been away from the DIS for a little while, but am back again. I'm gonna go back now and catch up on what I missed. I do love your wrap-up pictures, and look forward to the new TR.

Okay following on Instagram.

Great report and thanks for sharing it with us.

Holy smokes! Where did the time go?!? James is turning into a young man right before our eyes and Marlene is in her last year of high school. :worried:

Time sure does fly by.

Tell me about it! I always hated it when people would say to enjoy the times when the kids were young because before you know it...blah, blah, blah. But unfortunately, it is so true!

The wrap up was great, I love seeing all the pictures. The couples pictures and the kids on their own were my favs. :lovestruc

Thanks Camille! :goodvibes

THANK YOU, Glenn for sharing your trip and your family with us. It's always a honor to be apart of something so special, thank you for sharing it with us. :goodvibes

You are most welcome! Thank you for following along so faithfully.

I got lost somewhere back around page 175 or so... I've been away from the DIS for a little while, but am back again. I'm gonna go back now and catch up on what I missed. I do love your wrap-up pictures, and look forward to the new TR.

Hey, good to see you again Darla! Thanks for coming back to get caught up.

Okay following on Instagram.

Great report and thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks Scott. I'm following you too.

You're welcome. Thank you for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!