CKC or CKU??? Which should I choose?

graygables

<font color=blue>Doesn't like to discuss the Y2K P
There is a CKC in Tulsa over my Dad's birthday weekend, so I would have a good excuse to go, plus have lodging, *but* it would mean a 2nd road trip this year.

*OR* there is a CKU M in Boston a few weeks after that I might be able to swing a solo trip for and have my mom come up and watch my DDs for me. If she's here, I *KNOW* my DH will get in a lot of hours at work! :rotfl2:

I am a scrapbook instructor and I do work for other people, so I'm wondering if I've "outgrown" the CKC, but for the cost of the CKU, I could take a LOT of CKC classes (and shop a LOT, too!)

Any opinions?

I would say CKU-M. I went to CKU-M in Nashville last year (that's after going to a regular CKU in 2003) and it was really good.

Remember that even though there are alot of classes at CKC it's mostly geared towards the vendors while CKUs is all about classes. I got lots of products at CKUMasters. Just the make 'n takes are great since you can develop a class around them - I used to teach but when I went back to work full time & my DDs started school it was just too hard for me to juggle work, their activities & teaching at a LSS.

Good luck in deciding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter