Classic Disney Parks Figures

The Orange Bird

Life Finds a Way!
Good afternoon Everyone.

I've been thinking about our family visits when I was a kid in the late 80's early 90's. I find myself trying to find souvenirs in old boxes. I've found some really great stuff, from picture's and classic poncho's, to a few pins and stuffed animals. I however there is something I always loved when I was young but can't seem to find. I have a strong memory of these rubber/plastic figures. They would be found in bins in what seamed like every gift shop we would go in. They would usually be the fab 5 but also other characters from the latest movies or characters from the parks. My folks must have bought me and my bother dozens of these over the years but Since i used to play with them and probably very often lost them, I can only find 2 . An orange bird and a figment.

So today I'm looking to this amazing community. Does anyone else remember these figures. Is there a specific name for these figures, and does anyone have some they could share a few photo's of? I'd love to be able to narrow searches on eBay down to specific toys but I always end up with ones from McDonalds that are similar but not exactly how I remember them. Below is a picture i found of the orange bird ones and this is about the only one i found that seems right. Thank you so much for all your help folks.

**Side Note - If the moderators see fit to move this thread to a more appropriate forum than the park.

s-l640.jpg

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 0
We've been going to WDW since the late 70s and we love shopping for Disney merch, but I'm not remembering what you've posted in the photo. Have you checked Ebay? Even if you're not looking to purchase anything you might find some photos. There are probably some on-line sites that specialize in older WDW merchandise.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter