Clear off your IPods

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
I'm uploading A LOT of content this week - including 2 videos (Illuminations25 special fireworks show and Hallowishes) and I have more to go (I'll be adding more thru the weekend). The video files are LARGE so those of you with IPods that are close to capacity might want to make some space (I had to)!

Also, there's no email show this week, but I think we've got plenty to keep you entertainined!

Pete

I'm uploading A LOT of content this week - including 2 videos (Illuminations25 special fireworks show and Hallowishes) and I have more to go (I'll be adding more thru the weekend). The video files are LARGE so those of you with IPods that are close to capacity might want to make some space (I had to)!

Also, there's no email show this week, but I think we've got plenty to keep you entertainined!

Pete

PETE.....YOU ARE THE MAN..........WITH ALL DUE RESPECT :rotfl2:

Pete

HEY PETE IS IT HOT ENOUGH DOWN THERE TODAY......I HOPE YOU AT LEAST HAVE AC IN SOME OF YOUR ROOMS INSIDE YOUR HOUSE

Woohoo! Cleaning the iPod off as we speak! Who needs the first season of Hill Street Blues taking up valuable Disney space anyway?

I really need to get a video Ipod...

I'll be sure to view them on the site, though! They sound very cool

woo hoo!! goodies!!!

I'll clear off my iPod to make room!

I want more cahtcam. Just loved that. Especially the part where he was going down the street at MGM. And the end where they showed the walk from MGM to (wherever, Swan/Dolphin, I forget) just cracked me up. I don't even know why.

Loved cahtcam!

I loved the Video stuff this week, THANKS!
And, I love making full use of my video iPod!
But, on the topic of clearing space for video downloads, I might mention a problem I was having with iTunes and how I (think!) I solved my own problem.

I kept getting a message that my start up disk was either almost full or completely full and no more podcasts would download. It also would not save any changes I made on iTunes. (A problem because I update playlists almost daily as I teach Jazzercise classes.)

Well, I bought an external hard drive on ebay, but discovered I didn't know enough about iTunes to transfer my library over to it... only managed to transfer the software. This didn't do the trick. Still getting startup disk full messages.

Then I found that under iTunes and Preferences, I was able to tell iTunes to not save every single podcast I had ever downloaded, even if I had already listened to it! Sheesh! Why was it doing that in the first place?
So, now it only saves podcasts that haven't been listened to or sync'd to the iPod.
If that made any sense to anyone, and helps even just one other person...

Keep posting up the video stuff! Lovin' it!

I'm not showing any new videos on iTunes. How did I miss them? Are they under the regular podcast?

So DW and I downloaded the Illuminations25 special fireworks show onto our 80G iPods with about 60G free. Anyway when we play the video we always start our podcast at the same time so we can talk about what we are hearing and seeing. We get about 1 minute into the video and our iPods reboot. And it does this everytime with just this video.

We are going to delete the download and try again. I thought this was very odd that two iPods would have the same problem.

anyone else have this problem?:confused3

Maybe I jumped the gun....I did get the 2 (Illuminations 25th and Hallowishes) last week. I just expected to see more when I looked yesterday after the weekend.

Take your time Pete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter