Clearwater Beach - Restaurants

usrtyz

MFDWife
Hello, I am looking for some suggestions of restaurants to eat at while staying at Clearwater Beach for a few days. (2 adults, 3 kids) An ocean view is a plus! Thanks for your suggestions!

Columbia on Sand Key. Try the 1905 salad.
It's on the bay side of the water and is great for lunch or dinner. It's my go-to place when meeting up with friends who are visiting the Tampa Bay Area.

For something a bit more upscale, retro try Heilmann's Beachcomber. As you're coming off the roundabout from the mainland go right instead of left. It's down a few blocks on the right side. Valet parking available, too and that's important in that area. I was just there for Christmas Eve dinner.

If you go to Clearwater you must try a Frenchy's. There are 4 locations each with a bit of a different menu. Frenchys's South Beach is our favorite and is right across from the beach.

We stay at the Marriott on Sand Key every year and love Watercolours. My husband loves their sushi and the steaks were very good. For great views try Jimmy’s Crow’s Nest - Pier 60 hotel. It’s on the top floor. We also like Cesare’s . (Italian food - very good). The others mentioned are all great as well.

Enjoy!

:flower1: My husband and I were just discussing which restaurant we want to try on our next visit - hands down Sea -Gini at the Opal Sands Hotel. It gets excellent reviews..

Another local resident responding here. :goodvibes
We love the Columbia Restaurant. It's on the inner waterway so it's not a beach but it is on the water. Ask for a table on the outside deck.
Also Frenchy's is great.
I've heard Woody's Waterfront is good but I've never been myself (and that might be a little south of Clearwater Beach)

Rockaway Grill (part of the Frenchy’s group).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter