• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

clip art

MMcCarthy

DIS Veteran
where can I get some disney vacation club clip art to add to my signature? how do I add the picturs under my name on the left hand side? thanks. I am new to this and am learning as I go. these boards are wonderful. it is like networking right at home or work.

As to how to put the clip art in your signature, go to technical support which you can access from the Jump to a Forum box at the bottom of this screen. There is also a test board so you can try out your changes to see if they work. As to where to find the clipart it just depends on what you are wanting. You can copy from any of us that already have it or do a search on the web.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter