clippie question - what do I grab next?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
so you have brought me through the 5lb clippie, the 10lb clippie and now I just claimed my 15lb clippie - so whats next?
My goal was to loose 19lbs (on top of the 16 I lost last fall) - so I assume my next clippie is GOAL? What if I loose more than another 4lbs? I'll need to have both a goal clippie and a 20lb clippie - which should I choose if that happens? What if after the 20lb clippie I make a new Goal?
Ahhh decisions, decisions - these are tough ones - lol

I say just worry about that when the time comes. You might make it to 20, change your clippie, live with it for a few days and decide, "Nah, I'm at goal" so then you'll just switch to the goal clippie.

I think you will miss those "X clippies meet here" threads though. They look like so much fun! I pop into them once in a while and the energy is incredible, so many great people lending each other encouragement and support. WISHers are THE BEST!

Congratulations!

I agree with TigH.

You can do it.

God bless, best wishes, and encouragement, RaySharpton:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter