clocks in room and public places

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
I understand there are now clocks in the room. How about the public places? Oceaneer Lab, deck 5 movie theatre, up by the pools, etc? Was wondering if it is really necessary for DS10.5 to have a new watch.

There was a clock in my parents' cat. 6 room (did not light up at night) but there was no clock in our rooms (two cat. 10's) ~ guess we didn't pay enough to deserve a clock? :rolleyes:

We had brought along our own lighted clock anyway - I HAVE to know what time it is when I wake in the middle of the night!

My son did wear his watch all the time as he was given certain times he had to be places (like in the cabin by 5:30 to get ready for dinner).

According to my wonderful TA (Cathy from Dreams...shameless plug here:))that just sailed the Western...there is either a Mickey Wheel clock or....oops I forgot the other...but she said they are also available for sale. Not sure if it is only certain categories or what? I thought there was clocks near the public places??? Correct me if I am wrong.
Lisa

Wouldn't it make sense for DCL to install clocks in the rooms that did light up at night. How much more could they possibly cost, especially since they are obviously buying in bulk!!!

Most people do want to know what time it is in the middle of the night, you are away from home and a bit disoriented, so knowing what time it is certainly helps when you wake up.

Almost every hotel I ever stayed in had at least a small LCD clock. I love DCL, but I just can't imagine how they could put clocks in the rooms that do not show the time at night!

MJ

I heard, on an earlier thread, that they were putting clocks in the rooms. Have they not done this??? Anybody for sure? On a cruise, where there are so many things to do at given times, I would definately go for the watch!

:eek: Ohhh Nooooo.... look at the time!!!!

I was on the Wonder for a three day on 10/17, and I did not see any clock in my stateroom 8000...

No clock in our room either on the 10/17 Wonder Cat 6. Come to think of it I don't remember seeing a clock anywhere.

Hi,

We just returned from the 10/24 Wonder, Cat. 4 and had no clocks in the room.

The time change occured Sat. night, so Sunday morning I woke in a panic to find the correct time. I was afraid I had missed debarkation!

What I found was a TV channel with a black screen and digital clock on it! I wish I had found it before because it would have made the perfect nightlight and I often wake in the night and look for the time.

Liz Day

My DBIL and DSIL just returned from the Oct. 19 7 day cruise and had a Mickey Wheel Clock (it kind of looks like a propeller) in their room (Cat. 7). They bought one to bring home too. It goes well with their ship motif decor in their family room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter