CLOSED——- POINTS ARE RENTED112 BWV points rent/transfer $17/pt. February 2020 Use year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherylzw

Mouseketeer
100 BCV and 112 BWV for rent or transfer. $17/pt. February 1, 2020 use year. Reservations from February 1, 2020 or after. Reservations at Beach Club or Boardwalk can be made 11 months before check in. All other Resorts 7 months. Have a few extra points if your reservation needs a few more than listed. Transfer no less than 100 points.

*******BEACH CLUB points have been rented******

Experienced renter. Quick response time. Everything in writing. Happy to give references.

Cheryl

Last edited:
Make those hard to reserve dates for 2020 now at Beach Club and Boardwalk with the 7-11 month window. 😉

Hi. I've rented a few times before so I am comfortable with the process. We are looking for the beach club for April 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25th. Checking out on the 26th. Looking for a studio. We are 5 people 2 adults and 3 kids. Thanks so much in advance!

Hi. I've rented a few times before so I am comfortable with the process. We are looking for the beach club for April 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25th. Checking out on the 26th. Looking for a studio. We are 5 people 2 adults and 3 kids. Thanks so much in advance!
Sorry meant to put in your quote. I have responded to your email.

Would you transfer 6 points? That is all I need to complete a stay for Feb 2020.

What is your maximum amount that you would be willing to transfer from either resort? I know you said you may be willing to add a few if needed? Thanks!

I would transfer whatever points I have available in my 2020 Use year. I would be able to borrow a few points from my 2021 Use year if needed to complete a reservation. How many points are you looking for?

I would need at least 136 points to transfer, but can take more if you would then need to get rid of more to make a transfer worth it. Thanks. Can't make reservations yet....wanting to use the points for Nov. 2020, so looking for transfer only. Thanks

I would need at least 136 points to transfer, but can take more if you would then need to get rid of more to make a transfer worth it. Thanks. Can't make reservations yet....wanting to use the points for Nov. 2020, so looking for transfer only. Thanks
Right now I have 112 pts to transfer as BCV pts are gone. If interested in these let me know.

Can you get a BWV studio from Feb 17-23? Looks like 94 standard/114 pt preferred Or Feb 18-24?
Meant to quote you in above post! If Feb doesn't work I will also be back in May, roughly similar dates, but flexible between May 14 & 26 for 6 or 7 nights.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!