CLOSED: 0 VGF Pts at $18 pp for Sept 2020 or Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovesDCL

DIS Veteran
UPDATED: No Remaining points available for rent at Villas at Grand Floridian at this time
UPDATED: No remaining points available for rent at Animal Kingdom Villas at this time

Can be used for booking reservations for arrival after September 1, 2020 through checkout August 31, 2021. Can book at VGF and AKV 11 months in advance and all other DVC resorts 7 month in advance. Cannot Transfer

Holiday bookings are extremely difficult at the moment and have come to find that dates have been booked 10 seconds in at the 11 month window at times. Will diligently work to book right at the 8am mark to help get reservation and will walk reservation to give best chance available. Difficulty of getting reservation is reason for the added point charge. VGF Standard Studios and AKV Value/Concierge Studios have a very low inventory so need at least 11 months and 1 week notice to book these reservations.

If you are interested, please send a PM. Include check-in/out dates, preferred resorts and room types (studio, 1 bedroom; list 1st, 2nd, 3rd preference).

Experienced renter with references. Will help with Disney Dinning Plan and Disney Magical Express.

Once I check availability, I will contact you back to get the information for the reservation.

Feel free to contact with questions!

Last edited:

PM sent. Looking for Studio at AKV for Sept 26th - Oct 3rd. Thank you in advance for checking.

Thanks for the quick reply. PM responded to and would love to book if still available.

Replied to all PMs and have updated my point availability. Please note that there have been some large point request for VGF and am awaiting confirmation for these on a first come first serve basis. As of now, 635 VGF points are available and will update as reservations made

If any studios are open for a fall weekend we would love them. I know you checked 10/10-10/12. How about 10/2-10/4, 10/16-10/18, 10/23-10/25? Thanks again!

No availablilty for 2 nights on any of these weekends for VGF Studio
Thanks for checking for me. I have never stayed at Grand Floridian and I can't go to Disney this whole year because I am fighting cancer. It is on my post cancer bucket list for sure. If a weekend happens to open up would you let me know? If you still have points left we can also go in January or February :)

Looking for VGF 2-bedroom standard view 9/20 through 9/24. Can you tell me if available? Trying to figure out how to PM you and failing.

I'll keep an eye open for dates as long as I have points.

Thanks for checking for me. I have never stayed at Grand Floridian and I can't go to Disney this whole year because I am fighting cancer. It is on my post cancer bucket list for sure. If a weekend happens to open up would you let me know? If you still have points left we can also go in January or February :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter