CLOSED 100+ OKW POINTS FOR RENT $14.75/POINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpep42

Mouseketeer
I have 100 plus points for rent. I can rent 11 months out for Old Key West and seven months out for all other DVC resorts. I have been renting for a few years now. If I can get the reservation you want please start a private conversation with me giving me your name, address, phone number and email address. Also the names and addresses of all other parties going and ages of children.

Very interested! We need Poly or wilderness from 11/3-11/7 or 11/10-11/14
I am sorry everything is waitlisted (for all types of accommodations) except for Poly Bungalows which is 360 points (which I don't have). Again sorry. Paula

Anything available for 9/25-9/28? 2 bedroom villa or 1 studio as we have the option to stay together with family or separate!

Anything available for 9/25-9/28? 2 bedroom villa or 1 studio as we have the option to stay together with family or separate!
Sorry the only resort available is The Treehouse Villa which sleeps nine and is 121 points.

Hi, looking for animal Kingdom 1 night 8-9th September 2019 OR Saratoga Springs Resort 9th-11th September 2019 :D

Hi, looking for animal Kingdom 1 night 8-9th September 2019 OR Saratoga Springs Resort 9th-11th September 2019 :D
There is a 1 bedroom at AK for 18 or 29 points or SS arriving 9 departing 11 for 22 or 26 points depending on the view.

Hello we are totally new to this! We would like to stay at Old Key West 03/14 - 03/21 and I think that might be 108 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter