CLOSED. 100 SSR $13/PT and 200 BLT $15/PT | FOR RENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrabit

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Saratoga Springs Resort $13 per point;
Bay Lake Towers $15 per point
No Transfers at this time.

I have owned for 10+ years and rented my points most of that time with loyal patrons, no advertising needed. But I have extra points available as we are not going on our multiple trips to Disney this year. References available.

I will need your check-in and -out dates and preferred resorts in order to check availability. I can reserve up to 11 months out at SSR and BLT; 7 months out at other resorts. Plan as far ahead as possible, though there are vacancies to be found at all times of the year, depending.

If there is availability for the times and resorts you prefer, I will make the reservation and will need the names of everyone in your party, ages of children, address and phone number.

After reserving the room I will forward the email confirmation from Disney to your email address.

After the confirmation is sent, I will require a non-refundable 50% deposit to hold the reservation or it will be cancelled within 48 hours. Payment can be made by PayPal. Any fees incurred through payment via PayPal will be transferred to your balance. Full balance is required 60 days before your trip.

Thank you for your time.

:)

Last edited:
How many BLT points are available and would you consider a transfer?

Thanks

How about one night in a studio anywhere on 3/23 for one adult one child? Thanks

Can you please check BLT for Saturday?

Last edited:
Interested. Looking for a studio at either BWV/SSR/OKW Aug 9-17. Please advise of any availability and cost!

Last edited:

I would like to check availability for a deluxe studio November 9-13. VGF would be my first choice, with Boardwalk, Bay Lake Towers, Polynesian, or Old Key West being acceptable as well. Thanks!

Hi,
I can get back to requests later today after 3pm est. Sorry for any inconvenience. And I understand if you need to get your points elsewhere.
Joe

QUOTE="jyl, post: 60404796, member: 69098"]How about one night in a studio anywhere on 3/23 for one adult one child? Thanks

Can you please check BLT for Saturday?[/QUOTE]

Hi!! Would you have any availability for SSR 4/27-4/30? I know it’s short notice! Thank you!

I'm looking to Rent 1 night at Poly Villas, Studio on 09/18/2019. If not available, Open to other studios that sleep 5. (BWV, BC, BR@WL) Standard view. (Sorry... new to this, not sure if I'm using the correct terms!)

Travel Party of 5 includes 3 Disney adults ( Mom, Dad, 13y/p) 9y/o, 6y/o

Thanks!

Hi,

There is no availability at the resorts for a studio on 3/23. Everything is waitlisted. I also checked 1-bedrooms and that is the same.
How about one night in a studio anywhere on 3/23 for one adult one child? Thanks

Can you please check BLT for Saturday?

Saratoga Springs Resort $13 per point;
Bay Lake Towers $15 per point
No Transfers at this time.

I have owned for 10+ years and rented my points most of that time with loyal patrons, no advertising needed. But I have extra points available as we are not going on our multiple trips to Disney this year. References available.

I will need your check-in and -out dates and preferred resorts in order to check availability. I can reserve up to 11 months out at SSR and BLT; 7 months out at other resorts. Plan as far ahead as possible, though there are vacancies to be found at all times of the year, depending.

If there is availability for the times and resorts you prefer, I will make the reservation and will need the names of everyone in your party, ages of children, address and phone number.

After reserving the room I will forward the email confirmation from Disney to your email address.

After the confirmation is sent, I will require a non-refundable 50% deposit to hold the reservation or it will be cancelled within 48 hours. Payment can be made by PayPal. Any fees incurred through payment via PayPal will be transferred to your balance. Full balance is required 60 days before your trip.

Thank you for your time.

:)

I’m just looking for Oct 17-20 or 21. I’m new to this. We want to stay at Bay Towers but just need a room that will comfortably fit 3 adults and 1 5yr old.

Hi, I would need 273 points for a 2 bedroom standard at BLT for January 21st to January 28th. Do you have that many points to rent and is there availability? Thanks, Amie.

I'm looking for 12/14/19 to 12/21/19 at blt for 2 bedroom. I'll probably need 313 points for that, do you have extra points available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter