Closed -- 11 SSR points for TRANSFER or rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCP1984

Always the Disney Dreamer
DVC Silver
11 SSR points left to rent/transfer @ $15 per point

I am an experienced renter that will TRANSFER my 11 points - June 2019 use year - to you for $15 per point (+ PayPal fees). - OR - I will make your reservations for you (preferably to check in AFTER June 1, 2019). Based upon availability, I can make earlier reservations (now thru June), but will need to be paid-in-full at reservation.

My points have transferred/rented out many times, so I can provide referrals, if necessary. If I make the reservation for you, we will have a contract. Transfers can happen the same-day, if possible.
I can book out through August 3rd at all resorts, or through December 3rd at SSR.

If interested, please PM as soon as possible (transfers tend to go quickly).
If you need a reservation, please provide your name, resort preferences, number of people in your party, dates, etc. in a PM. I will set up Magical express for you, and dining reservations.

I hope I can help you plan your 2019 Disney vacation! Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

I can book a 2BR in Nov 2019 in SSR only (11 months from check-in at home resort only).
Other resorts can be booked through July 30th, 2019, 7 months from check-in.
Let me know what resort you are interested in.
Thanks!

So, I can book rooms at those resorts in April. Since not my home resort of SSR, I have to wait until 7 months from check-in date to book.
I have stayed at all 3 of those resorts; the Beach Club fills up the fastest.

I am looking for Poly studio, 2 adults 8/17-8/26/19
Hi, all of your dates are available! Check-in 8/17 - check out 8/26. 198pts/standard view or 237pts/lake view.
PM me with particulars so we can book this reservation for you!
Thanks!

Thank you for checking. How about any studios in Disneyworld 7/9-7/16? please
All nights available at the following resorts:
SSR = 106/127
AKV-J/K = 116/139
Poly-lake = 169/199
OKW = 108
BLT-lake = 153

Let me know if you want these reservations.
Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for a studio for 6/1 to 6/9. 2 adults and 1 child. Prefer BC, VGF, VWL or AKL. Please let me know what is available. Thank you!

I’m looking for 55 points to be transferred to be used to complete a reservation at Ak 4/26 to 4/30. Are you willing to transfer 55?

Hi, I am looking for a studio for 6/1 to 6/9. 2 adults and 1 child. Prefer BC, VGF, VWL or AKL. Please let me know what is available. Thank you!
Hi, the resorts - BC, VGF, AKL or VWL - have random 1-nights open, nothing for the full span of dates. SSR has full availability.
Let me know if you are interested.

Looking for 234 points for Aulani in April. 5-13 Ocean View Studio Suite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter