Closed: 1100+ points for rent $15 per point, OKW, SSR, Vero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello Fellow Disneyphiles!

I have the points listed below to rent.
I can book at any DVC resort up to 7 months out.
I can book at the home resorts listed below up to 11 months before check in.

Home Resorts:

Old Key West 200 points, Aug 2019 UY, I can borrow up to 150 more from 2020 UY
(for reservations 8/1/19-7/31/20)

SSR 400 Dec 2019 UY (for reservations 12/1/19-11/30/20)

Vero 550 June 2019 UY, I can borrow up to 200 more from 2020 UY
(for reservations 6/1/19-5/31/20)

Please note 200 point minimum.

Please PM me with the following information.

• Check-in Date
  • Check-out Date
  • Resorts (in order of preference)
  • Room type - studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc
  • Preferred view (in order of preference)

I have rented points many times over the years. I use a simple rental agreement, and payment is through paypal. Renter pays paypal fees, if applicable. I’m happy to walk you through the process and check availability. Please note that availability with check in dates within the next few months is very limited, mostly to SSR and occasionally OKW and AKL.

Looking forward to helping you plan the best vacation ever!
I am interested in a 3 bedroom for Dec 27-Dec 31

I am interested in a 3 bedroom for Dec 27-Dec 31
Hi Elizabeth, the only resort with availability for those dates in a 3BR is SSR standard view for 364 points. Please let me know if that is something that you are interested in. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!

I am not sure how to direct message you, but I am very interested. Newbie here, sorry!
Hi Jackie25, Sorry but you have to have at least 10 posts in order to PM, which is the only way to communicate, per board rules. If you search for disboards and test board, that should help you do some test posts so that you can PM. Happy to PM you info once you can receive PM's. Thanks!

Update- all points taken except the SSR Dec, up to 400 of those available for reservations 12/1/19-11/30/20

Do these points only apply to SSR? Looking at Aulani in Nov 18-23 - studio

Do these points only apply to SSR? Looking at Aulani in Nov 18-23 - studio
Hello! No, they can be used at any resort within 7 months of check in, but the remaining points are Dec UY so only for reservations between 12/1/19 and 11/30/20.

Hi EmilysMom, looking to take my 3 year old daughter to Disney as a joint Christmas/Birthday gift. Looking at Dec 29-Jan 6. Interested in Poly, Bay Lake and either Boardwalk or Beachclub Villas in that order. Can you accommodate based on availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter